♡7♡

The day for the start of the training camp finally arrived. 

Thanks to Riko's efforts, the officials and coaches were filled in on the situation from Riko's father and gave their approval to have Gwen accompany him. 

This would have been a different story had Kagami intentionally slept with Gwen but he was a victim and was now taking responsibility.

It was only one extra person and a baby so the accommodation for them wasn't a problem. 

At Kagami's apartment, Gwen was busily packing hers and Shion's things. It was arranged for Kagami to go first with the rest of Seirin and she would arrive in the evening with Riko's father who offered to take her.

Kagami was fine with that - so long as she came. 

It was currently 2 p.m and the Seirin bus had just departed from the school. Inside, the boys conversed and joked loudly only to be shushed by Riko for disturbing the driver.

Kagami was showing photos of Shion to his seniors who gushed over him.

"You make me want to have a baby," Koganei sighed. 

"I feel the same way," Izuki muttered. 

Hyuga snorted, "Sure, if you can find a girl who'll tolerate your terrible puns."

Izuki gasped and nearly fumed, "My puns are awesome!"

"They're really not,"

Izuki pouted and sulked in his seat. These people know nothing about good humor.

"Alright guys, we're here," Riko announced from her seat. The bus pulled up into the compound where the training camp was being held.

The lodgings were dorm rooms and there were four different courts available to use. All were paid for by the Japanese Basketball Association. 

The bus parked in one of the spare slots and the team grabbed their luggage from the overhead compartments and filed out.

 They took a breath in and sighed. 

The air here felt fresh and warm. The group stretched their bodies and started walking to the entrance where they were met by a middle-aged man.

"Welcome Seirin. It seems you guys are the first to arrive," the man spoke. "I'm one of the camp managers - Masaki Subaru. Any questions or inquiries you have can be answered by me. For now, I'll take you to your rooms."

"Thank you, sir," Riko replied and turned to the boys, "Make sure you guys haven't forgotten anything from the bus. The driver will leave soon."

The team double-checked their belongings and only one of the freshmen ran back to grab his earphones.

"Let's go," said Riko once everyone was ready.

Masaki showed them to their dorms and narrated a few rules to be followed while at the camp before allowing them to explore on their own. 

The bus that arrived next was Shutoku and they went through the same procedure with their dorms being next to Seirin's.

Takao dragged the annoyed Midorima to go looking around before they bumped into Kagami and Kuroko.

"Urgh," Kagami grimaced. Just what he needed - NOT.

"Nice to see you too," Takao greeted. "Shin-chan and I were about to explore the place, wanna come?"

Midorima and Kagami glared at each other and said, "NO!"

"I would love to," Kuroko ignored them.