Chapter 1

Hey y'all!! Chapter 1 here we go!! Hope you enjoy! 😆

Izuku POV

Everyone has been acting weird lately. I don't understand because I'm always nice but they are starting to be mean. The so-called "Dekusquad" has been avoiding me and glaring or scoffing when they think I'm not looking. I'm always paying attention though. I mean, how do you think I have so many notebooks?

All Might is being mean too. He says he is "training me harder" so I can "get good" but I don't think that punching me at almost full power of OFA is 'training'. But I'm not the mentor.

At least I have my boyfriend!

Right?

.

I'm currently walking back to the dorms from 'training' with All Might. I really just need a hug right now... So I'm gonna go to my boyfriend Shoto's dorm!! I push open the door into the dorms only to hear things I wish I didn't...

"Ugh Deku is just so annoying!"

Ochako?

"I agree with Ochako! As much as I want to keep peace with my classmates as class president, I don't think I can continue with Deku."

Tenya, why?

"Yeah kero"

Tsu?!

I felt the tears start to well in my eyes as I heard these things. Desperate for comfort I run past the Common Room over to the stairwell. Running as though my life depended on it, I ran to the 3rd floor where Shoto's dorm was. As I reach the door I slow to sounds.

⚠️ WARNING ⚠️ MENTIONS OF SEXUAL RELATIONS

"Ngh~"

I stop. That was coming from Shoto's dorm. No doubt.

"Damn Kat~ you're so tight~"

Tears stream down my face. Now knowing exactly what was happening.

"Icy- Ho~Ahhhhhh~"

I gasped. Kacchan?! The tears rolled down my face, hot, stinging, painful. I dried my tears as I slammed open the door. I was right.

There sat Katsuki on top of Shoto. Riding him.

I hate TodoBaku T-T. I am sorry TodoBaku shippers...

They turn to me as their faces distort to ones of horror. I nod, as if confirming to myself what was happening.

"Izuku-" Shoto started.

"No." I stated, shaking my head.

"What?" Shoto began again.

"We are over. And good job Katsuki. You have officially made me hate you."

"K-katsuki?" Katsuki asked, his face turning into one of pure guilt, remorse, and pain.

Tears roll down my face once more. Why? Why would they all do this?! I have risked my life countless times for them! And they do this? Am I really that pathetic?

"DEKU WAIT!" I hear Katsuki yell. But his voice is drowned out by the wind hitting my ears as I run to my own dorm.

"Young Midoriya!" I wipe my tears knowing exactly who is speaking to me.

"Yes, All Might?" I replied with a slight smile of hope. All Might's face turned to one of disgust and hatred.

"Give me One For All back." He said simply.

"I'm sorry.... What?" I asked in hopes of mishearing.

"You are not worthy. Give it back." I just scoffed. Wow. Some hero he is. I couldn't process words or anything for that matter so I handed him a hair from my head. He took it and walked right past me.