Chapter 9

Izuku

“WHAT DO YOU MEAN SOULMATE?!” Dadzawa yelled through the phone. I plugged my ears at the loud sound.

“…I found my soulmate is what I mean..” I said softly into the phone, still uncomfortable with the yelling.

“Izuku, I’m sorry I yelled, but you’ve only been gone for 2 months and 4 days. The likelihood of you finding your soulmate in that time frame is insanely low.” He explained to me.

“Actually the probability is 3.4689842%.” Nezu said, popping out from behind him. Dadzawa sighed in exhaustion.

“I honestly could not care less, Nezu.” Dadzawa said, running a hand over his face. I felt strong arms wrap around my waist, holding me securely. Aldwyn’s overpowering scent hit my nose and my body immediately relaxed. The tension of it had gone unnoticed by me. The sound of Nezu and Dadzawa fighting in the background faded to a soft hum as I relaxed into my soulmate’s chiseled chest.

You alright, Angel? I could feel your tension from downstairs.” Aldwyn whispered to me. His cool breath hitting my ear and making me shutter. I merely whined and shoved my face in his neck. His chuckle reverberated through his chest. The deepness of it made my heart flutter.

“Excuse me, who might you be?” Dadzawa’s voice pierced through my trance like an arrow through wind. I straightened, turning towards the phone again.

“Dadzawa, this is Aldwyn. My soulmate. Aldwyn, this is Shota Aizawa, aka Dadzawa!” I introduced.

“Hello. I’ve heard a lot about you, sir.” Aldwyn greeted.

“Hi. And I’ve heard nothing about you.” He responded.

DAD!!” I yelled, a sudden surge of panic ripping through me.

“What? I haven’t!” He rebutted.

“Still!” I yelled in exasperation. Aldwyn and I have discussed a way to get revenge on 1-A. Usually I wouldn’t want any sort of thing like that, but damn did Aldwyn have a sway with me.

“Dad, I have a question…” I said softly.

“Yes, Izuku? What is it?” He responded.

“How do you feel about revenge..?”

~~~~~~

“You need to meet with the President.” Nezu said to me, her eyes serious. We stood in the now throne room of our school. I was perched on Aldwyn’s lap as we lay in my large throne.

“I’m sorry, I need to meet with the what?” I asked, sitting up.

“The President. The President of The United States of America.” Nezu clarified. A small fox jumped into my lap at the first sign of my stress, nuzzling my stomach as it curled.

“Why?” I choked out in disbelief. There is no possible way that the president would want to meet with me.

“The President says it’s a matter of National Security.  Trust me when I say they did not want to have to go to a teenager to fix this, but the President says it’s become too dire.” Nezu explained further. I sighed. One thing to the next. The fox jumped onto my shoulder, already knowing my next action.

I stood from my spot, my clothes changing as I stood. My oversized sweater melting. Into a form fitting flowy blue dress. The gown looking as though water had been poured over my body, it glistening with stars. The room around me thrummed with my power the water dancing in the air, happy to be of service.

“When is the meeting?” I asked, stepping slowly down the steps to my throne.

Tonight.”

I AM SO SORRY OMFG
NO EXCUSE COULD EVER MAKE UP FOR MY NEGLIGENCE!!!!!
PLEASE FORGIVE ME MY DARLINGS!!!!
I AM SO SORRY IT’S SHORT, I’LL MAKE IT UP TO YOU!!!

Love,

~Mina