Chapter 2

TRIGGER WARNING ⚠️:
MENTIONS OF A SUICIDE ATTEMPT

THERE IS SWEARING IN EVERY CHAPTER

Izuku POV 

Spots of light came back into my vision as I opened my eyes. 

It was all a dream’ I thought, sighing in relief. Though part of me was disappointed that it was.

“Sorry, Problem Child. It was not a dream.” I heard a voice say. 

I sat up in surprise only to be met with a very tired yellow caterpillar.    

"Oh hi Dadzawa!" I said with a smile. He smiled softly before getting up and walking to me. He sat down next to me and brushed a curl behind my ear. 

"Everything is set up for your departure. Nezu already contacted Gradient and your father." He said. I was one of the only people who got to see Aizawa's true soft side. The one where he didn't care who looked. 

"Okay." I said sadly, leaning into the hand that was now cupping my cheek. Dadzawa smiled sadly as he gently rubbed his thumb on my cheek. 

"Alright, well you can't hide your wings for another 6 hours so I'll call Hawks to see if he has any clothing you can wear." Dadzawa said. 

"I do have some shirts that'll fit Zuku!" Keigo said, making us jump. 

"When the hell did yo-" Dadzawa started. 

"It's better if you don't question his ways." Tokoyami said as he walked past us. 

"How did you- YOU GUYS ARE IN MY HOUSE!" Dadzawa screamed. 

"Yeah. And?" Hawks questioned, now flipping through a magazine. Tokoyami was over in the kitchen making coffee. 

"Hawks is a bad influence on you." Aizawa said to Tokoyami. 

"I don't know what you mean, Sensei. I picked up my coffee addiction from you." Tokoyami said placing a mug in front of Dadzawa. 

"Fair enough." Dadzawa said, drinking his coffee. Suddenly I felt someone pet my wings. 

"These are pretty. You might be able to use them like mine." Hawks said, still petting my wings. I flapped them so they hit him in the nose. Aizawa spit out his coffee while dying of laughter. 

Today is gonna be fun.

After I got dressed my actual friends came over and we decided we were gonna go shopping. Well….. Mina did. 

“WE ARE GOING SHOPPING AND YOU BITCHES CAN’T DO SHIT ABOUT IT!” She said while jumping up and down. Maybe this was a good thing. I can finally stop putting on these uncomfortable clothes and wear something more… ME. I always wore baggy clothing that covers my curves. As we walked to the door I worked up the courage to ask. 

“Hey, guys?” I started. They all turned to me. 

“What’s wrong, Zuzu?” Momo asked. 

“Do I need to add more asses to my list to murder?” Mina asked while cracking her knuckles. 

“No! It’s just that I feel more comfortable in female clothes and makeup and I was wondering if you guys would help me pick out a new wardrobe?” I said softly. All of them started squealing. 

“OMG YAS! I HAVE BEEN DYING SINCE DAY ONE TO GET YOU INTO A SKIRT!” Mina squealed. 

“WE HAVE TO GO TO HOT TOPIC!” Jirou yelled. 

“I’M PAYING!” Momo yelled. I felt tears of happiness fall down my face. 

“IZUKU NEEDS HEELS!” Denki screamed.