Chapter 3

Mina POV

Because she is a literal QUEEN and I love her

It is Monday. The day after Izubabe left. None of us could stand seeing the class after what they did, so we all had a sleepover at Aizawa-Sensei's. We have all been there before due to us meeting in middle school. We all knew the troubles Izubabe went through and we all stuck together. He got us out of our toughest times and we are forever grateful. We are all in the car with Aizawa-Sensei, Nemuri, and Hizashi. We all were one big family and some bitches just sent away the favorite.

We all sat in silence. We couldn't bear the pain of talking about his departure. Nezu was with us. He had given us permission to not wear a uniform so we all just wore sweats and a top. I just had a pink crop top with my pink sweatpants.

As we pulled up to UA all of our faces changed to pure hatred.

"Let's go beat some bitches." I snarled. We all got out of the car and walked to the classroom. I slammed the doors open and glared at class 1-Ass.

"ASHIDO YOU ARE LATE AND WHY ARE YOU NOT IN UNIFORM?! THIS IS NOT HEROIC!! AS A STUDENT AT THE PRESTIGES SCHOOL OF UA YOU MU-" Iida started.

"OH SHUT THE FUCK UP!" I screamed. They all looked at me and I walked to the front of the room, the group following in behind me.

"You wanna know what's not fucking heroic? Talking behind someone's back after they have saved your ass more than once. And YOU!" I started, turning to Ochako.

"You are such a BITCH! Talking shit about a person who you were in love with at the start of the year! You know at least Izu doesn't slather his face in makeup only to look like a knock off Kirby. I mean, honey, we know you're broke, but don't wear knock off Prada to make yourself feel better." I shot. Avery, Jirou and Denki were dying behind me.

"And Tsu, REALLY?! Just, REALLY?! He too has saved your ass." I continued.

"AND YOU!! Shohoe Bitchoroki!! You have the fucking audacity to cheat on person who saved your life, helped you NUMOUROUS times, not even to mention your quirk! Like who the fuck do you think you are?! You might as well call yourself Endeavour because that is who you're acting like." I spat. His face turned to horror as he realized what he'd done.

"Thotsuki Bakuhoe. Bitch, I know you don't hate Izubabe. But you didn't do jackshit. Instead of you know, being oh, I don't know FUCKING NICE you decided to hook up with his Boyfriend. I have a feeling you two wanted a threesome but Izu wouldn't want that and you knew that so you just HOOKED UP!!" I was screaming at everyone by now.

"Y'all should of known better than messing with Izu when he has a Lesbian Bestie. Not to mention a tea obsessed one. Mina knows all." Jirou said. All of their faces were priceless. Kirishima's, Sero's, Sato's, and Shoji's faces all turned lethal as they stared at the bitches.

"WHAT THE FUCK BAKUGOU?!" Kiri yelled.

"YOU DID THAT TO IZUBRO AND YOU FUCKING CHEATED?! I'M DONE!" Kiri ran up to us.

"I can't believe you asses." Sero said, also walking up to us. Sato ran up in tears and Shoji hit everyone in the back of their head.

"WHATEVER! WHO THE FUCK WOULD CARE ABOUT THAT WEAK NERD?! I MEAN HE DOESN'T EVEN HAVE A QUIRK ANYMORE!" Bakuhoe yelled. Aizawa stepped up.

"Hey Bakugou, I think you should know something. Now that Izuku isn't here I'll tell you all. " He said.

"What is so important about Deku?" Urabitch sneered, rolling her eyes. Momo held me back.

"Unless you want to get expelled you will shut up and listen." Nezu said with a scary smile. They all shut up and Aizawa sat down, already tearing up. We all sat down with him.