17. HAPPY HAPPINESS TO US

Tumne khaana khaya?

Dawa bhi lia na?

Aur haa raat bhar jagna nahi...

Itni sari texts bhejne ki kya zaroorat hai? Khud hi ake dekh lo na sab sahi hai ya nahi? "I called him being irritated by his text one by one"

After breakfast he went home. But since morning he texted me million times. Did i eat... did i take medecine... did i sleep... oh God... he is being so sweet... i am scared that one day his sweetness will make me die. But i am so happy. It feels like my life is like a fairytale now. Standing on the balcony i was thinking about him only when suddenly my eyes found him, exactly him. I blinked my eyes few times but this time he didn't disappear. He came.... He came just because i said... my eyes got teary, i ran from there and reached down, near the floor and found him entering from the main door.. I hugged him being so happy and he also hugged me.

Ab batao... khaana khaya? Dawa lia?

Le liya... khaa liya.... Jaisa ap chahte the sab waise hi kiya maine...

He looked at me and took my face in his hand. I smiled at him and he kissed my head softly. My mom was there and she went after that. His eyes noted that.

Ms. Maya ...

Yes Boss...

It's time to sleep... " suddenly he took me in his arms placing his hands on my waist and knees. I placed my hand on his chest for support and he started going up looking at me and smiling"

Laying me on the bed he covered me with the blanket. I passed a warm smile and he caressed my cheek with his back of palm.

Good night... "he switched off the light"

****************

Days were passing one by one. My life turned in a strange way and I don't have any control over me anymore. When i try to not cross the line she pulls me toward her like a magnet. Everything looks real, everything feels perfect but this one word makes whole thing fake, betrayal... NAWAB! i don't know how this atory of us will finish but i guess i will hurt her in a way no one will ever be able.

Taking a deep breath I closed my eyes and i felt tears rolling down. Why life always have to be so difficult? Why? I was happy with Shivani and i lost her. I stopped hoping anything in my life but Maya came here.... I wanted to help her but i fell in love with her... yeah, i love that woman who loves another man. Wait.... After therapy she should not think me as Nawab anymore then why....!? It's not only her depression, more than that... Damn it.... I have to talk to her mom. Things can't go like this.... Life isn't joke, also love isn't.

I stood up and holding my coat went to my car.
Before i could open the car door Maya tapped me from behind. She want to scare me but I smiled, come on man i know her touch! I pulled her toward me and placed her over the car. Closing her way I looked into her eyes placing my hands on her both side.

Maya ji ap mujhe nahi dara sakte... puche kyu? "I leaned a little as she was short"

Kyun nawab ji ? "She put her hand on my neck"

Kyunki main pehchanti hu apko..... "I smiled"

Mujhse behtar to nahi... "she started caressing my hair"

I looked down, because i know she will regret one day saying this.

Chalo... coffee peene chalte hai... "she held my hand and I followed her like an obedient boy as i told before I can't control myself when i am with her"

After the coffee we reached her house. She took me in her room and said to wait. I went to the balcony for some breeze. That moment I realised that life with her is the best feeling ever, whenever i am with her i feel like my life can't be better than this and when i am not with her i start remembering all bad things that happened to me.

Meanwhile she again tapped me from behind and when I turned to her she was standing there having a cake on her hand.

Aj kisika birthday hai kya? "I said"

Nahi to "she replied"

To yeh cake? "I looked at it"

Bas aise hi... humari khushi celebrate karne ke liye.... "She again held my hand and I followed her"

Happy happiness to us! "She started laughing"

And i was busy admiring that beautiful smile. She looks so beautiful when she smiles. Just like Shivani, she also used to laugh like this.

Kya huya tumhe ... chalo cake kato... "she waved at me her hand"

Tum hasti huyi bohot acchi lagti ho... "I looked at her"

She looked downward placing her hair behind her ear.

Maya... tum log yehi bethe rahoge kya... niche chalo maine nashta lagaya hai... ajao jaldi.... " meantime her mom came to call us and we went down"

When i went down that thing hit me again. I wanted to talk to her mom but she was there and it's not possible in front of her. After eating when i was about to go i went to meet aunty, yeah, i said bue to her that too with love : I hugged her and kissed her head before going.

Aunty main andar a sakta hoon? "I knocked the door"

Haa beta ajao... kuch kehna hai? "She smiled"

Mujhe apse kuch baat karni hai... agar ap busy nahi hai to kya...."I couldn't finish"

Aree nahi nahi main busy nahi hu... batao .. nahi pehle andar to ao... ab batao... "we sat"

******************
Keeping distance or making her mine?
I don't know what will be right!

******************
Another update is here!

Ignore mistakes please 🙏

Thank you all🤗