30. DHOKA

Teri shikayat kar doon
Tujhko gale laga kar

She moved her eyes up, rolling the Letter in a ball in her hand. Tears dropped from her eyes but it was shown that hear tears were making her a big stone from inside.

Teri galtiyon ko phir se
Jaaun tujhko samjha kar

She ran to the balcony and stopped holding the railing.

Main ja raha hoon door
Tum na aawaz ho dogi kya

As their eyes locked, he took  a deep breath. That breath of peace, that breath of seeing her face just once...

Main ja raha hoon door
Tum aawaz ho dogi kya

He looked down and turning behind started going from there...away from her...

Tera naam dhokha rakh doon
Naraaz hogi kya

she started crying this time, she couldn't help but this betrayal was too much for her.

Kaise chhodun main tumko
Tum jawab dogi kya

Otherside Anurag was filled with tears... Leaving her or living without her wasn't in his cup of tea. This time he can't afford to lose her. It breaks him , once more he can't tolerate this heartbreak...How will he leave her? It's just impossible for him.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Fixing herself she ran to the room. Taking the wine bottle and the rolled Letter she ran to him before he goes away from there. Her mom tried to stop her holding her hand but she didn't stop. She jerked her mom away ...

She reached to him and stopped in front of him. Opening the wine bottle she started creating a circle while spreading the wine on the floor.

Haan kitne khanjar peeth pe
Meri gin kar to batao

With the help of lighter she made wet circle into a fire circle. Anurag was not scared. He knew that the fire inside of her heart was coming out....

Dhyan se gin'na bewafa
Kahin ginti na bhool jao

That rolled Letter became into thousands pieces made by her and she threw them all in the fire.

Dekhna hai humko tum mere
Dil ke andar aao

Chaunkna mat jab andar tum
Apni tasveer pao

Both were crying. The scene was going as a circle and they were looking into eachother eyes.

Jala doon jo tasveer teri
Udaas hogi kya