28. HE KILLED HIM

Mana ke main bohot Khubsurat hu par itna bhi mat dekho ab....."she said being a cutie"

I came back to the cruel world and helped her standing.

I have a great news for you.... Tum sunoge na to khushi se pagal hojayoge..."she held my both shoulder and said"

Accha...kya hai woh baat? " I said with a deep breath"

Before she could say a word a glass broke sound made her jump on her place. She turned at her left and just froze...

She was looking once at her left and once in front of her... Cringing her eyebrows she was making a disturbing face ....

Yeh kya mazak hai.... Kon ho tum... "She  said taking back steps "

Anurag.....Anurag Basu hoon main..... "Anurag looked down and said"

Other side Nawab stood up and putting his hands in his pockets, he was smiling.

Ek shakal ke do do insaan? "She couldn't finish her line, while whispering she  fell on the floor being unconscious"

Anurag ran to him and placed her in his lap. Tapping her face he was trying to make her wake up when Nawab took the paper which was in her hand few seconds ago...

So... She is pregnant... Teri biwi pregnant hai woh bhi tere judwa bhai ke bacche ke sath..... "He started laughing"

Anurag turned to him but didn't respond, he took her in her arms and made his way to the room.  After laying her on the bed he was about to say something when Nawab stopped him.

Ajayega doctor abhi, tension na lo mere bhai...."he sat on the sofa"

Agar usse kuch bhi huya.... To jaanse mardunga tujhe ....."he said with his blood red eyes"

Kya fark padta hai usse kuch ho ya na ho... Abhi tak teri biwi khush thi...age ka pata nahi.... Ab to isne dekhliya hum donoko...."he smirked"

Meanwhile doctor came....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nawab...tumhe to inki ab bohot dhyan rakhna chahiye.... Akhir daddy banne wale ho..."doctor was checking her"

What.....daddy? "He stood up while coughing"

Haa... Maya pregnant hai...."he said"

Shit .... protection ke baad bhi...."he was murmuring in his mind"

Anurag ho na tum? Itne ek jaise ho ki main doctor hoke bhi  confused hojata hu kon kon hai..."he smiled"

Woh kya hai na ...hum log to parents ko kehte hai ki twins ek jaise nahi hote , thode alag hote hai lekin tum dono ka serf kapde aur style alag hai...."he kept saying"

Doctor....aiyeee main bahar tak chod deta hu..."Nawab went with him"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anurag was sitting next to Maya. He was caressing her hand when she started moving her eyes.

Maya... Maya tum theek ho? Dard to nahi horaha na? "He said being worried"

Settling her eyes with the lights, she looked at him. That moment came in her mind and she started going backwards with her hands.

Kon ho tum? Kon ho tum?  "She was afraid of both of them now"

Main... Main Anurag Maya... Tumhara Anurag.... Jisse tumne shaadi ki hai...paagalon ki tarah dhunda maine tumhe aur yaha mili mujhe...."he was saying all in one go"

Jao yaha se... Chuna mat mujhe..."she was About to leave the room when Nawab entered and she collapsed with him"

Bhag ke mat jao jaan... Baby ko chot lag jayegi na...."he held her elbow, and she touched her belly with her another hand"

Who are you? Who the hell are you ?   Sach batao... Kya khel khel rahi ho mere sath tum dono ha? Kya bigada maine tum donoka.... "She was yelling "

A man came there

Leke jao isse yaha se... "The man dragged her from there, Anurag tried to stop but Nawab hit him with a punch"

Abhi to serf shuruwat hai.... Age age dekho mere bhai kya kya hota hai tumhare sath..."he hit him again"

This time Anurag hit Nawab.... Punching him, Anurag tried to escape to save Maya but he stopped seeing the man standing there with a gun pointed on her head.

Kuch mat karna.... Kuch nahi hona Chahiye usse....."he was having fear, once again he can't afford to lose her. Pointing him his finger he warned him"

Nawab, meantime fixed himself. He came near Maya and smiled...

Sach janna hai? Janna hai kon hu main aur kon hai yeh? Janna hai tumne kisse pyar kiya? To chuchap car mein baitho.... Hurt nahi karunga... Akhir maa banogi mere bacche ki..."he sweetly convinced her and she did as he said"

Maya...nahi...uske baton mei mat ao... Woh acchq nahi hai Maya... Maya please.... "He tried his best but couldn't win the competition between the car and his feet"

He went to his car and started following them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Everything was complex for me. One face, two men... Nawab...Anurag ... I have spent time with both of them? They both played with me?.... What kind of game is this? At first Nawab didn't hurt me but when we reached the other man dragged me and tied me with rope . I was crying, yelling for help, that time Anurag was my saviour, i guess. I remember what he said a while ago : don't trust him.... But i did... It was a jungle type area.... Before i could yell more he put a cloth inside my mouth and all i could do was praying....

Anurag .... please save me.... "I was saying in my mind"

And Anurag didn't disappoint me... Seeing him running toward me i got some hope.... I need to know the truth but before that i need to save myself and my child from this monster. I was breaking down inside but i have become stronger in these few months and i have to fight, i know that.

Suddenly Nawab shot pointing the gun at the sky.

Tu chahe kitni bhi koshish karle marna to isko padega hi.... Puri Zindagi main tadapta aya hu ab teri bari.... Ispe jaan basta hai na tera ? Ab tujhe iske bina jeena padega... Hai na mazedar? "He smirked at him and Anurag stopped."

Chuke to dikha usse ekbar aur.... Jitne bullets ismei hai sare tere andar dalunga meri mari hui maa ki kasam.....

And they started fighting... No one was ready to stop. Anurag was fighting for me and Nawab was fighting against me.... Things were becoming blurr and suddenly i could not see anything else.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meantime anupam reached there with police but before police could do anything a bullet was out of the gun making a loud sound....

Anurag....."anupam yelled'

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Who killed him?

Ignore mistakes please

Thank you