19. THE DREAM

I love you Anurag... I love you so much...

Kabhi mujhe chodke nahi jaogi na?

Kabhi bhi nahi...tum meri duniya ho anurag , tumhe chodke kaha jaungi?

To phir waada hai...kabhi tumhe nahi chodunga... Sochunga bhi nahi

Itna pyar Zindagi bhar karoge?

Karunga... Hamesha karunga Maya...

She was standing holding a black rose in her hand, having so much expectations in her eyes, smiling like she was the most happiest person in this whole world, infact she was... Having the man of her dream was more than winning an oscar!

Anurag took the rose and instantly sat on his one knee having the rose in his hand and forwarding it in front of her...

Sun mere humsafar
Kya tujhe itni si bhi khabar
Ki teri sansein chalti jidhar
Rahunga bas wahi umr bhar....

Tears rolled down of her eyes and that smile was shining on her face. Without wasting any time she accepted his flowers and hugged him tightly when he stood up.

I love you Maya...

I love you Anurag....

Closing his eyes he was feeling her warmth while smiling when suddenly some kind of sensation made him open his eyes. He looked up without breaking the hug and Saw his past in front of him. The white dupatta was flying because of air (they were standing on the beach) covering her face and when the dupatta moved his eyes widened . He tightened the hug more. His eyes were clearly expressing that he was scared of loosing her. His actions also said that.

Akhir tum bhool hi gaye mujhe... Meri jagah kisi aur ne leliya Anurag....

He cringed his eyebrows as it was really strange. Shivani's eyes were saying another thing. She wasn't sad or hurt. She was happy that he forgot her and moved on.

Nahi...nahi... Itni bhi khudgarz nahi hu main... Tumhari khushi mere liye sabse zyada zaroori hai Anurag... Yehi to main chahti hamesha... Fark nahi padta tum kiske ho, kiske sath ho... Rahoge hamesha mere hi... Agar main zinda hoti to tumhe akela to nahi chodti na? Tabbhi tum mere hi rehte aur ab jab main tumhare sath nahi hu to tumhe akele kaise chod du? Kisika sath to tumhe Chahiye hi chahiye... Aur ab bhi tum mere hi ho....
Main tumse bohot pyar karti hu Anurag aur hamesha karungi... Ab mujhe jana hoga... Mere jane ka wakt akhir aa hi gaya.... Apna khayal rakhna Anurag aur Maya ka bhi....

Some kind blur smook vanished her silently.... I yelled her name still not breaking the hug.... But she went away...

Shivaniiiiiiiiii......

His whole body was shaking, sweat was rolling down from his forehead and he was trying his best to control him in that room where nothing was visible. Leaving the bed he took his t-shirt, went to the balcony and sat on the floor at the edge of the railing.
Moving his head up he was watching the sky full of stars....

Yeh kya hai shivi ? Akhir iska kya matlab hai? "He took a deep breath"

Mujhe Maya se mohabbat hogaya hai?
Ya phir tumhe bhool raha hu main?

Suddenly the an airplane was going near that star Which he was talking to and his eyes again widened...

Flash back

Offfoooo Shivi...pakdo na ...

Lekin kyu?

2 options hai 2 ungli mein... Ismein depend karta hai konsa surprise du tumhe...

Tum ajeeb ho Anurag...

Hoon ab? Tum ungli pakdo....

Accha ruko... Decide karne do.... Agar abhi 1 min mei ek plane woh star ke pas se guzra to pehla option agar nahi guzra to second option...

Tumse kuch puchna hi bekaar hai... Hamesha yehi bahana... Aise to second option hi hai pakka.... Kabhi pehla nahi pakad sakte kya?

Agar plane gaya to pehla ..bola na ..

Aur aisa kyu?

Kyunki yeh destiny ki tarah hai... Agar kismat mein pehla hi likha hai to plane zaroor guzrega aur agar kismat mein nahi hai to dusr option....

Lagta hai mera propsal bhi tumne plane jane se hi accept kiya tha "he made a irritated face"

Guzar gaya ek mins...jane do ab....class shuru hojayega "He went from there"

Shivani also took her books from the desk and smiled looking him going in to the class.

Flash back ends

Ab iska main samjhu?

Wiping his tear with the back of  his two fingers he stood up...

Haa hogaya hai mohabbat, utna hi jitna tumse huya tha.... Kya karu main.... Par main is rastein mein nahi chal sakta... Woh kisi aur se pyar karti hai mujhse nahi.... Meri mohabbat uske liye kuch bhi nahi hai....kuch bhi nahi shivi....

Chod du usse ya chal padu is raste .. yeh bhi tum hi batado ... Bolo ab....kaha gaya tumhara aeroplane....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ignore mistakes please

Thank you ❤️