15. IT'S WRONG!

I was standing near the beach, where for the first time we started her therapy. Placing my hands in my front pockets i closed my eyes taking a deep breath. I was in a mess.... Total mess.... As the wind started touching my face all those messed up things started flashing in my mind. I was all alone and fine until Maya came in my life.... But now... I don't even know what's happening to me.... I don't want to love her... I only love shivani.... Then why my heart always fall for her? I feel like i am cheating on Shivani...

Stopping me from my thoughts Maya's soft hand touched my shoulder. Yes...i know her touch... I have my eyes closed but still i know it's only her.... Yeah...man it's not the first time she touched me....we shared even a kiss....

I smiled and turned to her with a happy face but like always her beauty was enough to kill me and make me turn on.... What man? Won't you react like that if you see a girl, actually a special girl coming in front of you being her best...and looking breathtaking beautiful and hot at the same time? Won't you turn on? Same happened to me so stop saying Pervert to me....

Wearing that saree she was looking so beautiful that i got lost in her beauty.... She waved at me giving me a warm smile.

Doctor sahab.... Ap hosh mei to hai? "She acted and said"

I looked everywhere but her this time and turned around. She instantly held my hand and make me turn to her.

This is for you...."she forwarded her hands in front of me with a box. Her hands were full of bangles and i noticed her anchal got stucked in her bangles.... She doesn't know how to carry a saree still managed to wear it... Hats off these girl... I smiled"

What is this? "I held the box"

Open it..."she said"

As i opened it a beautiful expensive watch came out....

Ghadi hath mei hone ke bad bhi ap adha ghanta late hai madam...."I leaned to her and touched her nose softly"

Yeh wakt apke liye hai doctor sahab....mere liye nahi...."she pouted"

You are looking so beautiful...."i complemented her not resisting more"

Thank you...."she said while fixing her saree"

Achanak gift kyun? "I sat on the sand"

Mujhe nahi pata yeh therapy kis kaam ka hai....main to usidin normal hogayi thi jisdin tum mujhe wapas mil Gaye..... Sab wakt ka hi to khel hai.... Isse accha gift samajh nahi aya....."she also sat near me and made me wear it softly"

I looked deep in her eyes.... She had so much love for me in it ...FOR ME ?

IT'S WRONG.... Her love is for Nawab, not for me....

Everything between us was wrong....i am taking her advantage right? But being a doctor i had to do this... I couldn't tell her the truth otherwise this therapy wouldn't work for her ... But now all these are becoming wrong for us..... I was feeling guilty once again.... I was feeling like i played with her emotions....

Nawab.... Kaha kho jatein ho tum? "She shaked me"

Thank you so much..... Ab therapy start kare...baki batein baad mein...."i ignored everything and concentrate in my work as a doctor only"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Anu....anu....kaha hai tu..

As Anupam entered in his bedroom his feet got touched with bottle and they fell sounding and echoing in the whole house. Anurag's mom wasn't at home. He was drinking sitting on the floor and leaning his head on the bed, he was watching the ceiling .... tears were falling down...anupam's entry didn't make him move an inch..... Anupam stopped for a moment.... History was repeating itself..... His situation was the same when Shivani left him.... It was an accident but anupam could not make him stop from blaming himself.....he was watching the old broken Anurag again... He took slow steps and sat on his knees...

Anu....kya huya....." Touching his shoulder with his hand he literally whispered"

Main cheater ban gaya...."he said remaining in the same position"

Anu huya kya hai....."he helped him to stand up"

Mujhse ab nahi horaha.... Nahi horaha.... "He whispered"

As Anupam made him lay on the bed he was in deep sleep. Well, Alcohol wasn't in his cup of tea! Anupam sat beside him and was thinking about Anurag. He was feeling the worst in that time.

Kab tu in sab bahar ayega anu? Kab...."he took a deep breath and cover him with blanket"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Standing on the balcony she was lost... Lost in his thoughts. When her phone rang... She was about say Nawab but it was her friend shrushti...

 She was about say Nawab but it was her friend shrushti

Maya : bolo meri jaan...itni raat ko meri khayal kaise aya...

Shrushti : bas aise hi kaisi hai...?

Maya : khush....bohot khush....yeh last week hai na therapy ka...uske baad propose karne ka sochliya hai maine ....jaldi se usse apna banana hai mujhe ab intezar nahi hota.....

Shrushti : kuch jaldbazi nahi kar rahi hai? Thoda wakt le....

Maya : wakt hi to leliya usne zyada...

Shrushti : maya... Tujhe kuch ajeeb nahi lagta usmein? Woh Nawab hai yeh serf uski shakal se prove nahi hota....

Maya : apni bakwas band kar...

Shrushti : Serf ek jaisa shakal milne se do insan ek nahi hojata maya....woh koi aur hai...tujhe dhoka de raha hai...

Maya : bas...bohot hogaya...ho kya gaya hai tujhe? Ab kuch aur mat bolna....wahi mera nawab hai aur hamesha rahega.....

She cut the call being frustrated...

Hard to trust...but sometimes we just ignore the reality just to keep our heart in peace. Too much pain made us weak, we became weak to accept the real world...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ok guys.... So here is another update before i go offline. I wrote it in a hurry so please ignore mistake... And this one for the person who kept texting me when will i update 🤗 i don't remember your name but yeah... it's for you... This story has less reader but you are the one expressing you interest in it. Thank you for that❤️

Thank you all...❤️❤️