8. N A W A B

When i entered into her room she was all ready for going to home.

I am ready...maa ab chale ghar...nawab tum bhi aa rahe ho na? "She was happy and her face was glowing"

When you get what you wanted for years the happiness becomes double. This was exactly happening with Maya. She was suffering, her love made her suffer a lot. And finding her lost love now... She was the happiest in the world. But she was unaware of the truth... The truth which can destroy her life...

Haa maya mein driver ko car lane ke liye kehti hoon .. tum dono ajao ...."her mom went from there"

Woh... Maya ap ghar jayen...main duty pe hoon na... Achanak duty chodke kaise ja sakti hu... "He said softly"

She came near her and locked her both hands on his shoulder.

Maa mere nawab ko raat ko dinner ke liye invite karna chahti thi.... Main kaha ki nawab meri baat nahi talega... toh main hi usse kahoongi.... "She was caressing his cheek softly"

8 baje pohoch jana ghar...thik hai? "She smiled and said looking in to his eyes"

Lekin maya....."he was feeling uncomfortable"

Lekin vekin kuch nahi... Tum arahe ho bas.... "She said while joining her forehead with him"

 "She said while joining her forehead with him"

He was feeling little awkward by her movement. But his eyes were closed automatically when her skin touched his. Some kind of peace was running inside his blood and he breathed deeply. A small smile appeared on his face as her breath started fanning on his face and he placed his hand on her waist without knowing ....As he was craving this touch for years...

I love you Nawab .... More than my life..."she whispered over his face"

He pulled her more toward him and stopped smilling the next second. His brain just caught the word "Nawab". Her every single thing or step was for Nawab...not for Anurag, and he is Anurag not her Nawab.

Ab chale... mujhe taiyari bhi karni hai raat ki ...."She moved away from him holding her head and cringing eyebrows"

Are you ok? "He controlled her by holding her elbow"

Sar mein dard ho raha hai bas ..."she said"

Ghar jake rest karna hai apko ok? Jabtak ap thik nahi hojati tabtak apko meri baat manna hi padega...."he said with a strict tone"

Tum kaho to zeher bhi khalungi "a tear rolled down from her eyes"

Mere hote huye ap ko kuch nahi hoga....aur haa ....ap bimar nahi hai...bas apko apna dhyan rakhna hai... Kuch hi dino mein thik hojayegi ap...."he assured her "

Pehle to tum mujhe yeh ap ap kehna band karo...ajeeb lagta hai..."she said with a childish tone"

Thik hai ab chale ...mrs. malhotra intezar kar rahi hogi apki "He smiled"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kya socha raha hai Anu? "Anupam sat beside him"

He was lost in his own world when Anupam entered in his cabin.

Aree...anupam...aja ...kuch nahi bas sar dard ho raha hai ...."anurag put the cup of tea on the table"

Koi baat hai? Pareshan hai tu? "Anupam was tensed for him"

Anupam was his best friend. He knows him more than anyone.... their friendship was pure.

Nahi nahi aisa kuch nahi hai... Tera duty khatam na? Mera bhi ...chal sathmein ghar chalte hai..."he stood up and took his things for going"

Thik hai tu car nikal...aunty ke hath ka halwa khana hai...."he smiled touching his stomach"

Thik hai chal..."Anurag smiled"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ufff aunty aap ke hath ka halwa jisne nahi khaya uska to jeena hi bakwas hai...."anupam was busy eating halwa and praising Anurag's mom"

Baki ka tum ghar le jana...main packet kardungi "her mom replied"

Anu...tu bhi kha na .."anupam said"

Mere hisse ka bhi kha le tu....bhukkad "he went in his bedroom"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

He was getting ready.... Taking a hot shower he came out from the bathroom wearing his comfortable towel and stood in front of the mirror. The name Nawab was echoing in his mind only... He was feeling for Maya.... That was not normal for him. Other side Maya was thinking him as Nawab that was not also normal. He was her doctor but she treated him like her boyfriend that too not normal. Everything was disturbing him. Placing his hands on the mirror table he leaned a little and closed his eyes just to calm himself down. As he opened his eyes he looked at himself on the mirror....then only a question made him cringed his eyebrows.

Akhir itne logon mein Maya ko Mujhmein hi Nawab kyu nazar ata hai? Agar yeh uski illness ki wajah se hai to meri jagah koi aur ko bhi Nawab man sakti thi.... Par main hi kyun?

He took his dress being frustrated and went to get ready.

Maa main dinner bahar hi karunga...tum khaana khaa lena...bye "he went after meeting his mom"

He was driving the car and thinking about Maya, not exactly Maya but Nawab.... This Nawb was pissing him now... Not a face...not a voice...not even someone who exist...

I need to know about him.... Akhir hai kon yeh nawab? "He stopped the car in front of her house and thought in his mind"

He was in a mess....his feelings for her was in his hand but her feelings for him...no not for him but for Nawab wasn't in his hand... He can repair the damage being a doctor but he can't replace Nawab ... Although he doesn't even want that... What if when Maya will be fine and gets to know the truth? She won't forgive him.... What if she becomes ill after that? How will he repair again? That will be impossible right? Situation was critical....he needs to fix the nawab thing first before helping her to recover.....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Next update is also here.....

Hope you guys are liking.... I have few readers only but I won't stop writing....😁 I will keep writing the story and will finish it soon...

Thank you ❤️

Tow words for Anurag and Maya🤔