Epilouge

Mr. and Mrs. Knicks

"Push push come on you can do it" Dean cheered me on.
I was currently pushing on a door trying to keep it closed. A man was outside with a knife. He had robbed a federal bank and we had to bring him in.
"You know instead of talking, you could help" I growled at him.

Finally we got the door closed. Police reinforcements had arrived and were bringing him in.

"Good job baby" Dean said and kissed me. I walked to a car and grabbed the coffee Scarlett was holding out to me.
The giant engagement ring on her finger stood out as her hand fell back beside her.
"Everything go well" she asked.
"Of course" I responded smiling.

"I'll see you tomorrow at dinner right" I asked.
"Of course! Do you really think Conner would miss his family dinner" she spoke sarcastically.
"Wow someone is just a ray of sunshine today" I said loudly then more quietly "not really."
She shook her head and laughed.

I got in my car and Dean was already in the drivers seat.
"Ready" he put his hands on the steering wheel.
"Ready" I smiled and pointed forward.

We drove and got on the highway.
Dean put the car on autopilot and we both changed into different clothes, putting our uniforms in a box.

I locked the car after we had both gotten out.
"Mrs. N we are home" I called out to the babysitter.
"Welcome home miss, the children are napping on the couch" she said.
After I thanked her and checked everything, she left.

Dean had carried a 5 year old Joshua up the stairs to his room. He was now carrying one of the twins, Cadence, to her room.
I picked up the other twin, Keagen, and carried him to his room.
After they were all tucked in, I started on dinner.
"Hello, this is Pizza Hut what can I get for you" the employee answered.
"I need two cheese pizzas and a dr. pepper" I ordered.

Our family was perfect. Dean and I still had our jobs with the FBI, and we took care of our kids without any problems.
Scarlett and Conner were getting married in four months, my dad was seeing a women who I could tell he loved. Miranda had a child, and no one had any word on the Russians.

One day we would tell our children, what we did. One day they would look at us in awe and amazement. For now, we were just happy with the way things were going.