Chapter 7. The next day

So what happened the next day? Well i'll tell you right now. First of all, the supa buddies woke up, then they got ready for a weird new day.

Let me show you...

Greg: (yawns)

Chippy: (meoyawns), hey guys. What are we gonna do today?

Petey: well, we could set up a marriage for Cheif and Sarah.

Chippy: and Dogman and Zuzu, it'd be a good day.

Petey: yeah, i know son. Let's plan it downstairs.

And so...

Petey and Chippy: so here's what we're gonna do, first we have to get them on a double date.

Meanwhile, upstairs...

Greg: i'm up. It's a new day. And now i can get up to more stuff. The new stuff i do, the more new stuff i can do in the future.

So he got up, and he went downstairs...

80-HD woke up. He yawned a lot, then he went downstairs for some action on that very day...

Chippy: oh hey Greg and 80-HD. How are you guys? We were planning a marriage for Cheif and Sarah. We were also planning one for two special people who we know and love. You guys may not know them, so we're not gonna give out anymore hints or spoilers. Because you'd guess the answer and say it out lou-

Greg: you two are planning a marriage for me and Zuzu asswell?

Then greg gasped looking flabbergasted and were falling to the ground with delightfulness.

Greg: so when is it?

Chippy: tommorow, you're gonna propose to zuzu today though.

Greg: thank you guys sooooooo much. I'm gonna get a suit ready for tommorow. And I'll definitely see Sarah and Cheif's marriage tommorow, and i'll bet i definitely won't ruin it.

So the proposal was later that day, but before we can tell you taht story. We have to tell you this story.