Chapter 13. The defeation

Cheif: (bites cake, but dosen't work and gets eaten himself) help GREEEEEEEG!
Soon, Cheif got ate by the Wedding cake. This wasn't good, soon this happened

Sarah: Help zuzu and greg (gets fed alive by Weddy)

Thsi only meant one thing, it was Zuzu, Chippy, Petey, Greg and 80-HD ( but he was bying charged in the supa buddies house) left. So they had to fight.

Greg: come on guys, let's go.

Zuzu: Okay, come ooooooon

Supa Buddies: Let's go everyone, we have no time.

And so, thye started fighting Weddy, but then

Weddy, die, Die

Zuzu: i'm going to be eaten by the talking toilets! Nooooooooooooooooo!

Soon, Zuzu had been dropped down falling in the sky and had been attacked and eaten by the talking toilets

Petey: help us Dogman! I mean, Greg, the fate of the city is in you're hands

Weddy: nom nom nom, (eats them/noms on them and burps.

Greg: (growls and fills with all the anger in the universe.) SCREEEEW YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

Soon, greg had all the electricity of the world in his body. He was ready for the battle between Weddy, the villainous wedding cake.

(So weddy and Greg fought and fought)

Greg: grrrrrrrrr! Yaaaaa

Weddy and the talkin* toilets Oh noo, we're going to die now! Brace yourselves!

Then greg  killed all of them in a flash! And then... every other hero came out of either Weddy or the TTs.

Petey: Thanks Greg! We couldn't have done it without you

Greg: Zuzu! Yeeeeeees!

Zuzu: Greg! It's you, i thought i would die!

Greg and Zuzu hugged and kissed. Then Cheif and Sarah did the same. But there had to be something done, the mess on the town had to be cleaned up, so the gang worked together and eventually cleaned up the place. Then all of them walked home.

Chippy: gee, that was a fun day.

Greg: i know my dear nephew.

The end...