Chapter 12. Weddy the wedding cake

It had been almost 3 days after Grandpa Cat attacked. So he was gonna make an evil, giant cake invention. Called Weddy the wedding Cake. Yes it was wicked, but nobody knew about it yet. So this was secret adn nobody could know. He'd pull of the best plan to defeat Dogman/Greg.

Grandpa: oh boy, i have an idea for an invention that can destroyed the earth. And i will start making it now to get revenge.

And so...
After some mending and screwing, Grandpa was done with Weddy the wedding Cake.

Grandpa: hooray, i have made it! Now to pull of a good plan. First i'll make it smaller to fit through the door and then make it bigger and alive with obe6 and living spray.

And that's just what he did.

Weddy: raaaaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRR! EAT EM, UP.

Grandpa: i have finally done it. I will now put obey spray on him! And i'm done. Now to unleash this menace of a wedding Cake, it'll be supa evil!

And the Wedding cake was evil. It was able to knock down buildings and summon the talking toilets from our Captain underpants books and comics.

Grandpa: Let's go my evil wedding cake. But first let me hop onto you.

Grandpa: and rampage the city.

Meanwhile...

Cheif: Sarah, there's an evil wedding cake. Come and destroy him and his talking toilets.

Sarah: okay!

Greg: hey zuzu, weddy the wedding cake is back. We have to destroy the talking toilets and him. And Petey and Chippy can stay with him. Come on!

Chippy and Petey: 80-HD, come down here and babysit alex. Greg, we're not going without you. We're the SUPA BUDDIES!

And they didn't go without him, thye started fighting weddy. And nobody was able to do that by thereselves. So everyone worked together. But it wasn't gonna be that easy, now, was it?

Supa buddies: 🎶SUPA BUDDIES, NO ONE CAN STOP US! YEAH🎶

Weddy: AAAARGH, EAT EM UUUUUUUUUUUUP!

Cheif: this is'nt gonna end well for the Supa buddies

Sarah: Then let's help them! Come on!

And so...

Weddy: RrrrrrrRRRRRRYSUSUSHSHSHSJSUSUGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHH

Soon the talking toilets appeared. And they were about to cause trouble. Not only helping Weddy eat everyone, But also in taking over the entire Galaxy and universes! It wasn't gonna end well for our heroes. They could be eaten up, or perished and put into the talking toilets. Or even get thrown in outer-space! What will happen to our heroes? And will the wedding cake prevail? We'll have to find out in our next Chapter of... Dogman: the weddings.