Chapter 8. Cheif and Sarah

Meanwhile...

Cheif: thanks for inviting me over Sarah.

Sarah: your welcome. By the way, i heared Petey is good now.

And yes, he became a good hearted man. He was now a supa buddy.

Cheif: i know. It's really cool. Anyway, want to go ona date later?

Sarah: ummmm, s-s-ure. I'll get my best clothes on.

And so...

Sarah: hey Gary...

Gary: how do you know my real name?

Sarah: greg once told me, i just never let you know about it.

Gary: wow! Nice. Well Sarah, do you think we should invite dogman and zuzu?

Sarah: sure!

And so...

(Ring-a-ling-a-ling-a-ling)

Petey: it's for you dog man.

Greg: umm, hi Sarah.

Sarah on the phone: hey greg, wanna come to a restaurant and have a double-date with me and cheif? You can bring Zuzu. And then we'll go home.

Greg: okay. We'll be right there.

Petey: enjoy the double-date.

And so...

(Footsteps)
Greg: hey Zuzu, want to do a double date with me. There will also be Sarah and Cheif, but i've heard his real name is Gary Gruberson.

Zuzu: sure, i'll be right there in a second.

So she got ready and soon was in greg's paws. They walked all the way to a restaurant in another area of the city. They had reached to the diner, and went to the outside table that Cheif and Sarah were sitting on, well on the chai-. Well you know what i mean.

Meanwhile, at greg's house...

Chippy: hey dad, our plan is working.

Petey: i know. Soon both of the couples will be having their own kids. And we'd like to see that.

80-HD: well guys, let's play a game.

So they did play a game. And soon Greg and Zuzu got to the seats they were supposed to be sitting in. So this meant nothing could go wrong... or could it?

Cheif: hey Sarah, let me take this call for one second.

So cheif was shcoked to hear some bad news. The double-date was off because a cake monster, that was made by Grandpa Cat was surging the city. They had to head there as fast as their legs could go.

And so...

Greg: guys, let's get there. Quickly, we'll be dead meat if cakie appears at the diner.

And then Cakie appeared... they were screwed on the wall. But not literally, they still had a chance.

Zuzu: hey Cakie, we can eat you ya know.

Greg: yeah, if you ruin our double-date, you'll have to be the full three course.

Cheif: yeah, definitely. Come on guys, let's eat him

And so they ate him. But the double-date trouble was'nt over yet. There was an army of hotdogs on the surface of the earth. And now, they had to eat the hotdogs. And that's just what they did.

Cheif: well, the double-date is off.

Sarah: yeah, but at least we had a good time.

Greg: Sarah's right, we also did'nt have to wait for our food to be served either. So in the end it was a fun time, let's go home.

Cheif: wait! I want to do something...

Greg: ummm... i-i want to too.