Chapter 10. The best Tux

Greg: (makes noises trying to find his tuxedo)

Petey: (ywans and wakes up). Oh, morning Greg, OHHHHHH

It shot to his mind. It was the Day of the Weddings. And at the same time, Sarah was getting ready for her wedding. And she was helping zuzu. Then there was Cheif, he had his best police suit ready for the Wedding. So everyone was doing something for the wedding. And at the marrying place, the bakers were whipping up the best treats they could. And all people in the city would watch two weddings at once. So everyoen was prepared for crying.

Later...

Rabbi: (walks up to Sarah and Gary). Mrs. Hattoff, are you ready to be Mr. Gruberson's wife. If anybody objects, speak now, or forever hold you're word. Mr. Grubeson, do you take Mrs. Hattoff to be you're wedded wife?

Gary: yes, i do

Rabbi: and Sarah, do you take Mr. Gruberson to be your  loving husband?

Sarah: yes, i do.

Rabbi:  then you may kiss, the bride.

And with just one smooch, everyone cheered. And started eating the snacks. Soon a new batch of treats came in. Then the rabbi started talking again. That same time walked up Greg, followed by zuzu. Soon everyoen stopped and went quiet, and then sat patiently.

Rabbi: Before we start thsi marriage, if there are any objections, speak now or forever hold your word. Gregory the dog, do you take zuzu, to be your wedded wife?

Greg: yes, i will always

Rabbi: and Zuzu, do you take Gregory the dog, to be your lovely husband and father of puppies?

Zuzu: yes, of course i do

Rabbi: the you may now, kiss the bride and cut the wedding cake, and then, give me a slice.

So they cut the wedding cake after their BIGGGG LICKKKK and smooch. And soon everyoen was hogging the food. At least the wedding cake was all for Greg and Zuzu. And then once the marriage was done, everyone left the building.

Cheif: Gee, now that we're martied we can buy a new house!

Sarah: yeah, it's a good thing we decided to confess that we had feelings for each other anyways.

Greg: hey Zuzu, youu can live with me now. We can have our own kids and do other couple stuff. And all those kids we'll have! It'll be the life.

Zuzu: yeah, it'll be great! But can i stay with sarah for today?

Greg: yeah, sure, then tommorow we can meet up and everyone living in my house can come and live with us in a bigger house. It'll be the life it will!

And so everything was good, But this is just the beginning, there is more to come in the next 10 chapters! Find out more in Chapter 11, a fresh start.