{𝐓𝐰𝐨}

"So....you don't have a group of people yet?" You stare blankly at the dark haired teen as he gives you a sheepish smile "Not even like—One person?"

"That one person is complicated. But I'm sure I can get him to agree" his laugh comes out as a nervous one as he rubs the back of his neck. You hum

"That's alright I guess" You sigh "You wouldn't be the first person to come here and ask me to make them their uniforms without any members. Do you have a name?"

"A name for what?" Shinichiro raises his brow in confusion.

"For your gang silly" you laugh and Shinichiro's face turns red.

"Oh! Black dragons!" He snaps his fingers as you hum again. You say nothing as you write it down. The silence you give him makes him feel anxious. "Is the name too tacky? Basic? Is it lame even?"

"Nope. And trust me I've had guys come up with the most observed and weird names for their gangs. I honestly wanted to hit them in the head to give them a thinker. 'Cause those name would have dragged them down"

"And?"

"I don't know, I haven't heard of them since" you shrugged and gently close your book. You lean down to the side and placed it back into your backpack long with your pencil. "I'll give you a week or so to sort everything else okay?"

He gives you a firm nod as he grins. You two exchanged "goodbyes' ' you called out to him before he left the classroom.

"Good luck. You're going to need it"

~~~

"How'd it go with the Sano boy?" May asked as she walked beside you. Hand stuff in her thin jacket as the both of you walk home together.

"Alright. Although he wasn't really prepared because he didn't have his gang settled?—well actually he didn't even have one yet?"

"And he was coming to you to make him a uniform?" The dark skin teen lets out a heavy sigh "why are delinquents so damn unorganized and irresponsible?"

You laugh "I would like to know that too. But you'll get used to it at some point"

"As if" May rolls her eyes. It goes quiet between the two of you. It's like that for about seven minutes or so before May lets out a snort. Covering her mouth to keep her from letting out howls of laughter.

"What's so funny?" You asked confused.

"That sano boy isn't gonna make it far in the delinquent world Y'know? Heard he isn't good at fighting at all. He tends to fight bigger guys than him and he always ends up losing" May explained as you listen closely, unfazed'' he's also good at getting rejected too. He asked that yuri girl-"

"The upperclassmen?" You cut her off "The one with that pregnancy scare that day we hid in the bathroom to skip our math class?"

"Yep, that's her. She rejected him. That's like close to the twentieth rejection in his seventeen years of living on this earth." She let out a small laugh and so do you. You think for a moment, remembering the boy's looks.

"Y'know," You began, "Shinichiro really isn't that bad looking. I mean with that horrible hairstyle probably, but I've seen him with his hair done. He's actually kinda cute" you could hear May hum

"I always see him wearing that hairstyle. Makes me wonder if he's glued his hair like that"

The streets were filled with both of your guys' laughter as you two continued to walk home and continued talking about the delinquent. Although May didn't really pay attention to your words seeing as she didn't have any interest in it.

"What about you got the hots for anyone?"

You watch her shake her head "No. I still haven't gotten over him yet"

You let out a sad hum. May looks down at the concert flood sadly. You nudged her arm gently "don't worry. If you're having trouble moving on. I guess will both die together"

"You're such an idiot," she laughs.

"But I'm your favorite idiot"