{𝐅𝐨𝐮𝐫}

"Y/n Sweetheart—Hana wants her um....playboy?" Mrs Saito was hesitant when it came to the last word. You looked up from the piece of fabric you were stitching together and turned to look at her confused.

"Playboy?"you asked, placing the soft fabric from o to the wooden table on the ground you were sitting at.

"Yeah" the old woman hums "Y'know I'm not really a parent expert because I don't have any kids—but I think that little girl is far too young to have one—maybe by twenty years to young" 

"What are you talking about?" You let out a small sigh of laughter. She gives you a look.

"Hana said it was like a small blue thing—with buttons—"

"Oh her Gameboy!" You snapped your fingers as you got up from your spot on the floor and made your way to a median size brown wooden drawer and opened the first top drawer on the left. In It was a couple of clothes, pins, papers and finally Hana's blue Gameboy. You pull it out and show the small device to the lady behind you.

"Is she looking for this?" You question a smile forming on your lips as she shrugs.

"I think so" she sighs "I was never really a big fan of games like that. Your father was really into them when they would first come out. He was really good at it but I could never wrap my head around them. To many buttons to press and to many to remember what they do"

You laugh and nod your head as you throw the Game Boy towards her. She catches it "you and me both. Hana is just like dad when it comes to video games. That's why she always beats me"

"That's good to know"

"Mrs Saito!" Hana yells from down the hall "did you find it yet?! I wanna show you something!?"

"I'll be right there Hana sweetheart! I have your little thingy with me. I'll be right there!"

And with that Mrs.Saito takes her leave as you settle back down to your previous spot on the floor by the small wooden table. You picked up your previous fabric you were working on and continued on sewing.

It went quiet—beside the sound of faint music and Hana talking loudly from her bedroom. You let out a quiet and small sigh as you relaxed against the couch cushion behind you from the floor. You kept sewing and sewing until a sudden loud bang echoed through the room. Then you jump slightly, resulting in you  pricking your finger on the needle— making a sudden Yelp leave 'yelp' past lips.

"Shit!" You said as you placed your now bleeding finger in your mouth to stop the red liquid that came dripping down your finger. You get up and glance at the door.

You walk towards the door and get on your tippy toes. Closing one eye and keeping the other open as you lean towards the door and place your open eye through the peepholes. You lean backward as you stare at the hole and frown as you place the balls of your feet back into the ground and open the door.

"Sano?" You eyed the nervous boy up and down as he fumbled with his fingers out of habit. He was heated and brushed. With scratches that covered his pretty face and arms as well as band-aids. He started to sweat a little under your gaze "I didn't expect to see you. Kinda thought you forgot"

He stayed quiet. Too nervous to speak. Until one of his supposed friends,that's what you thought, pushed his shoulder a little roughly to get his attention. Eyeing the person suspiciously, he cleared his throat as he looked down at you seeing he was a little taller than you. He fumbled with the pockets of his worn black jacket until he pulled out a white envelope that had something stuffed in it. You glanced down at the white envelope in his hand before glancing back up at him.

"Sorry it took me a while." Shinichiro laughed nervously "kinda took a while to convince some people"

"Oh that makes sense I guess" You say and he nods.

"you said if I can get my hands on a gang or make one you'll be able to make the uniforms" he explained

"I did say that but...." You take a look behind him and find no one but that one person "where are the others?"

"They're somewhere" he averted his eyes away from you as he glanced back at his friends. As if he was asking for help. "Actually not somewhere—I gathered everyone and told them to go to our base, and I was kinda wondering if you'll be able to come with us to get things done easier."

"You're not going to kill me right?" You question suspiciously. Shinichiro shakes his head frantically as he waved his hand a little

"No!" He yells "I would never do that! I promise!"

You let out a sighy laugh "I'll go—I'll go. Juts let me get my things"

"Okay!"

You close the door behind you as you yell out "Mrs.Saito. I'll be right back alright?! I have to go do something real quick!"

"Alright but make sure you come back before midnight Alright"

"I always do!"

You crouch down to get your shoes and place them on your feet before grabbing a light coat and your bag with everything in it. You open the door and give the two boys waiting a smile.

"Okay I'm ready" you walk past the two "lead the way Sano"

"I didn't think you'll say yes"