Chapter 1:Game Information

I never intended on joining the Hunger Games. My name is Luna. I have blonde, almost white hair. My eyes have been a baby blue since I was born. I turned 19 last month and I've always been short. I'm 4'10 and all of the boys would make it blatantly obvious. They didn't bother me much though because they would always end up getting hurt.

The reason why I joined the Hunger Games was because of my sister. She was supposed to be the Tribute, but since she was younger than me, I volunteered myself as tribute. I wasn't the only one in our village to compete in the Hunger Games.

Foolish Gamers was the other. He was tall compared to me since he was 6'1. He had brunette hair and lime green eyes. He is 22 and one of the nicest boys I've ever met.

After we were chosen, we were both told to then follow the guards. They led us to a limo, which we got into. It took a while before we could leave, but we finally started to move. I had fallen asleep while on the ride there because I haven't slept very well for the past couple of days.

"Hey, Luna!" Foolish said as he grabbed my shoulder and shook me lightly. "We're here!"

"Really!?" I said as I sat up quickly.

We both slowly got out of the limo as we watched other limos dropping off groups of two. We all looked at each other and you could tell that this was everyone's first experience. We were all taken to a theater with a big flatscreen TV pressed up against the wall. We all looked around because there were 12 tunnels along the wall opposite the TV. Each of them was named District 1-12. Then the TV turned on with the person who got us all together for this.

"Welcome to the Hunger Games!" A man said that was on the screen said. "It's been a long time since one of these was held and I'm glad that you could all join me in this revelation! I'm going to now tell you which District you will be in, so after I say your name, please move to your appropriate tunnel. District 1, Tubbo and Ranboo."

I could see two boys make their way to the tunnel when I could see a photo of them appear above the District 1 tunnel. Pictures continued to show up as people walked to their tunnels.

"District 2, Dream and GeorgeNotFound," The man's voice echoed across the room. "District 3, TommyInnit and Wilbur Soot. District 4, Quackity and Slimecicle. District 5, Technoblade and Philza. District 6, BadBoyHalo and Skeppy. District 7, Sapnap and Karl Jacobs. District 8, Jack Manifold and Nihachu. District 9, Eret and Captain Puffy. District 10, Fundy and Punz. District 11, Awesamdude and DropsByPonk. District 12, Foolish Gamers and Luna. As you can see above the Districts, the names, gender, age, hair color, eye color, and height are all listed. Once the gates in front of you open, you can continue through the tunnel."

After he said this, the gate opened and everyone continued down their tunnel. We could all see each other since the separation between us was glass. At the end of the tunnel, we were all given the choice of a weapon. I had chosen a bow and arrows. The weapons disappeared as a book appeared in the middle of the room. I grabbed to book and opened it to find information on everyone, such as Districts, names, gender, age, hair color, eye color, height, and weapon choice: