Chapter 7:Man Down...

"We need to leave," I whispered as I rubbed Wilbur's back.

Wilbur stood up slowly as he wiped his mouth. Wilbur tried to not look at Ranboo, but he couldn't help it. He ended up leaning back over and just started to throw up again.

I looked over at Tubbo who was shaking and in Tommy's arms. I clenched my fists so tight that my nails started to cut through my skin. I looked down at the trident and anger formed in my heart. I couldn't help but run over to the trident, grab it, and just run to where the masked man went. I could hear Wilbur trying to call for me, but his yells were blocked out by static.

I stopped when I could hear talking.

"Dream, you need to calm down," a blonde-haired man said. "We can't have you freaking out. We're down to 3 of us and you are going to help us get to the end."

"THAT BRAT KILLED MY BEST FRIEND!" The tall masked man screamed.

"And I'm going to kill you too," I said as I walked around the side of a tree with my arrow pulled back. "Don't try to move. And you weren't the only one who lost someone close. Don't try to make any funny moves."

"You," the masked man said as he stared me down.

"Dream, right?" I asked as I looked at the tall blonde.

"You're the one who Wilbur was running with," the pink-haired man asked.

"And you're Technoblade," I said as my eyesight went from the pink-haired man to the shorter blonde. "And you are Philza. You're the one that ignored Wilbur and Tommy. You're the one that made them run away."

"You don't have the right to talk about my kids," Philza said as he stared at me.

"She has more rights than you do," Wilbur said as he walked up from behind.

"Wilbur," Philza said as a smile grew on his face.

"Don't Wilbur me," the tall brunette hissed as he reached his hand in his pocket. "And I'm not your kid. Not anymore. Not after how you treated Tommy and me"

2 gunshot sounds then went off with a third not long after. I could then hear a scream coming from Tommy and Tubbo's direction.

"W-Wilbur," I whispered as my hands started to shake. "Open to book."

"I don't know if that's a smart idea right now..." Wilbur responded.

"OPEN the book," I yelled.

"Fine..." Wilbur whispered as he slowly opened the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 6, BadBoyHalo, was blown up with a grenade by District 1, Tubbo. 0 District 6 players remain. 8/24 players standing.

District 10, Punz, was stabbed in the head by District 3, TommyInnit. 0 District 10 players remain. 7/24 players standing.

District 1, Tubbo, was shot in the heart and bled to death by District 10, Punz. 0 District 1 players remain. 6/24 players standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Tubbo?" Philza asked. "You mean the Tubbo that moved from the village?"

"DO NOT SPEAK HIS NAME!" Wilbur screamed as he threw the dynamite at the 3 men.

They all scattered, so I shot my arrow and hit the pink-haired man in the shoulder.

"I'm going to find Tommy," Wilbur said as he ran in the direction that Tommy was in.

I watched Wilbur run off when I heard someone running at me from the opposite direction. I pulled back another arrow and shot in the direction of the person running at me. It was Dream. He somehow dodged the arrow and tackled me. He wrapped his hands around my neck as he held me to the ground. I then heard 2 gunshot sounds, each about 5 minutes apart. I pulled one of my arrows out of my bag and stabbed it into Dream's leg. When Dream got off, I ran as fast as I could in the direction that Wilbur ran in. I froze when I could see Tommy holding Wilbur.

"T-Tommy, Wilbur," I said as I walked over to the 2 brothers.

Wilbur had Philza'a katana going through his stomach and out his back. When I looked over, Philza had multiple cuts across his chest and Technoblade was in pieces. Tommy had tears going down his face as Tubbo lay behind him and Wilbur lay in his arms.

"P-Please Wilbur," Tommy said as he grabbed onto Wilbur's hand. "D-Don't leave me. You promised you wouldn't leave me."

"I'm sorry, Tommy," Wilbur whispered as he tried to smile. "Stay strong. Just stay strong."

As he said this, another gunshot sounded...

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 5, Philza, was cut with daggers by District 3, TommyInnit. 1 District 5 player remains. 5/24 players standing.

District 5, Technoblade, was blown up with dynamite by District 3, Wilbur Soot. 0 District 5 players remain. 4/24 players standing.

District 3, Wilbur Soot, was stabbed in the stomach and bled to death by District 5, Philza. 1 District 3 players remain. 3/24 players standing.