Chapter 3:The Quiet Before The Storm

The Districts had lined up in number order and got their food in an orderly fashion. I was worried that someone would get into a fight, but nothing happened. Every District sat at their table, but everyone started to walk around and talk to each other when District 5 walked over to District 2. I got worried because I knew that they were trying to ally. I was broke out of my trance when someone laid their hand on my shoulder. When I turned around, I could see the tall blonde haired boy from District 3 standing behind me.

"You shouldn't be worrying about them right now," the boy said as a smile grew on his face. "The names TommyInnit, but you can call me Tommy. I'm assuming you're Luna?"

"Y-Yes!" I said as I stood up from my seat.

"For being 19, you're short," Tommy said as he started to laugh.

"Don't be rude!" A second man said as he hit Tommy in the back. "I'm sorry for my younger brother, manors isn't in his vocabulary. I'm Wilbur."

Wilbur stuck his hand out and I stuck mine out, meeting his.

"Wilbur you jerk!" Tommy exclaimed as he stared at his brother who was ignoring him.

"You will need to watch for them when the game starts though," the eldest brother said as he looked at the two boys from District 5.

"Why is that?" Foolish asked as he walked up to Wilbur, Tommy, and me.

"Because they are two of the strongest fighters between all 12 Districts," Wilbur said as he crossed his arms and looked at his younger brother.

"They're our father and brother," the young boy said as he tried to get out of view of both District 2 and 5. "We're runaways. Technoblade is Wilbur's twin brother and Philza adopted all of us. He never seemed to care about Wilbur and me, so we decided that it would be best to run away since Wilbur was old enough to get a job."

"We've been trying to avoid them, but I feel like we're gonna get targeted in this game," the oldest brother said as he wrapped his arm around the youngest.

"What are the weapons that you two chose again?" Foolish whispered.

"I chose dynamite and Tommy chose Daggers," Wilbur responded.

"I say we start an alliance," I said as a smile grew on my face that went from ear to ear. "I chose a bow and arrows while Foolish chose a Trident. If you want the chance to win, you need someone who can hide easily and that can get to higher ground without being too loud. That's where I can come into play. Because me being so small and light, I can climb a tree without any of the thinner branches breaking. And you probably need someone good with their weapon choice. Both Foolish and I make our weapons for a living. Our town is made up of a bunch of blacksmiths and craftsmen."

"You do have a point," Wilbur said. "But we can't just have long-ranged attacks. A Trident and Bow won't do much if you hit them in the wrong spot."

"Then let us join you," a shorter boy with brunette hair said as he walked up to the rest of us. "I have grenades and my partner here has poisonous water."

"Tubbo!" Tommy exclaimed as he wrapped his arms around the brunette. "I thought that I would never see you again!"

"Tommy?" The boy asked as he back away from the taller boy. "I never thought that I would see you again after my family moved!"

"Who is this?" Foolish questioned.

"Oh yeah!" Tommy said as he had the biggest smile on his face that I think I've seen anyone have. "This is Tubbo! He's my best friend who moved out of our village before Wilbur and I ran away."