Chapter 5:We Need A Plan

The morning came fast and I was looking for food when I could hear arguing coming from the others. They were deciding on if we should go after the other Districts or just wait and let everyone fight.

"I think you should all stop fighting and shut up for a second," I said as I walked over to everyone, holding 6 fish. "It's getting annoying."

"Then what do you think we should do?" Tommy asked with a snappy tone.

"I say that we should split up," I said and I placed the fish on the fire.

"Ah yes, because that is a smart idea," Tommy said as he waved his arms in the air.

"Just shut up for a second," I said as I pulled out an arrow from my holder and started to draw something on the ground. "Look."

Everyone looked at what I drew and confusion appeared on Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo's faces.

"Is that all of the arena?" Wilbur asked as he squatted down to be closer to the ground.

"Yes, it is," I said as I pointed to the drawing. "We are here."

I moved my finger around the drawing and said where fires were set up during the night.

"I also don't know if you noticed, but it looks like there are 4 different sections," I said as I pointed in different directions. "We're in the forest. To the right of us is a desert. The left looked like a tundra. And straight ahead looked like mountains."

"That's probably where Techno and Phil are..." the blonde hair boy said in a whisper.

"I will keep you safe, Tommy," the older brother said as he wrapped his arm around the younger.

"I think that 3 of us should go and try to look at the other teams," I was saying before 3 more gunshot sounds went off.

"3 PEOPLE!?" Tubbo exclaimed as he pulled out the book.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 8, Nihachu, was manipulated and drowned herself by District 2, Dream. 0 District 8 players remain. 21/24 players standing.

District 9, Eret, and Captain Puffy were poisoned with mushrooms by District 2, GeorgeNotFound. Eret was finished by being cut in half by District 5, Technoblade. Captain Puffy was finished by being burned to death by a flamethrower by District 7, Sapnap. 0 District 9 players remain. 19/24 players standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well then," I said as I gave off a nervous laugh. "That's a problem."

"We need to start moving soon," Foolish said as he looked around frantically. "They'll find us if we stay here!"

There was then a siren sound and the robot started to talk again.

"Event number 1!" The woman's voice said as the siren got quieter. "I hope that you're a good climber because to survive this event, must have the high ground!"

We all then looked at each other as we started to hear footsteps.

"EVERYONE UP THE TREES NOW!" Wilbur screamed as he tossed Tommy up into the tree.

We were all frantically climbing up the tree when I noticed that there were a group of wolves. Not just like 3 or 4. There were THOUSANDS! Wilbur had to help Tubbo up and he hardly made it up high enough before the wolves were at the bottom of the tree. The wolves were everywhere. Two more gunshot sounds went off, but we were all too scared to check the book.