Chapter 8:The Final Countdown

All I could do is stare at the two brothers. My heartfelt broken, but I also just felt like I had no heart.

"Isn't this amazing," the tall masked man said as he walked up behind me. "You are stubborn. And what you did to my leg hurt like hell and it still does."

"Shut up," Tommy hissed as he gripped onto his brother's hand tighter. "Just shut up."

"I wouldn't do that if I was you," Dream snickered as he snapped his fingers.

There was an immediate gunshot. I slowly turned to look at Tommy who had cut the dagger across his own throat.

"T-Tommy," I whispered as I figured out what that feeling was in my heart. It was the void.

I turned to Dream with revenge in my eyes.

"Oh?" Dream asked. "Are you angry? Is the princess angry?"

I stayed silent.

"Oh no," the tall blonde hissed. "Don't tell me you figured out how my mask works."

I just started to pull arrows out of my bag and I couldn't stop shooting them. He somehow dodged them enough to get my bow away from me. He ended up pushing me to the ground again and this time he had a tighter grip around my throat so that this time I couldn't breathe very well. I slowly moved my hands and grabbed one arrow in each hand.

"This is where I get my revenge for you killing my best friend," Dream said as he started to laugh.

"No," I said as I struggled to talk. "This is my revenge."

I then stabbed him in the neck with the arrows. He let go of my neck as he started to cough up blood. He then fell to my side as the final gunshot sound rang through the arena. I slowly stood up as I stared at Dream's body. I couldn't help but smile. My smile slowly turned into a laugh. I sounded insane but I didn't care. I felt pressure on my head and light hit me in the face.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You are crazy," a tall boy with light blue eyes said.

"I told you that I would win," I said as a smirk appeared on my face.

"YOU SHOT ME IN THE FACE!" A ginger screamed.

"Sorry, Fundy," I said as I started to laugh. "How does it feel to die though?"

"Who exactly are you talking to?" A tall man with a mask on said.

"Oh, how about the one who was about to win but didn't," I said as I ran outside. "COME AND GET ME DREAM!"

"YOU ARE A LITTLE BRAT!" Dream screamed as he chased after me.

The others got hysterical as Tommy, Tubbo, and Ranboo chased after Dream and me. Dream caught up to me and put me in a headlock as he messed up my hair. Tommy was on Dream's back while Tubbo was on Ranboo's shoulders. We were all laughing and having a good time. I always knew that VR was fun. But I never intended on joining the Hunger Games.