Chapter 4:May The Game Begin

Everyone was rushing to the center of the arena. There sat everyone's chosen weapon. I was the first one there along with the pink-haired boy. He already went to swing at Tommy, but Wilbur jumped onto his path and pushed him off into the lake below. I could see people getting thrown into the pond one by one, but then the water started to go in a circle. People in the water were getting thrown onto other platforms. Ranboo and I looked at each other and decided that now was our chance to run. I looked back to see Tommy and Wilbur run in the opposite direction while Tubbo and Foolish were running after Ranboo and me. A loud gunshot sounded like it went off, so when I turned around, I could see the brunette-haired boy from District 8, laying on one of the paths. The blonde-haired man from District 5 was standing above the brunette with his katana in his back. The blonde just watched me run into the forest.

After a few minutes of running, Tubbo, Foolish, Ranboo, and I all stopped to take our breaths.

"We need to find Tommy and Wilbur!" Tubbo said frantically.

"Hey!" Foolish said as he placed his hands on the much shorter brunette's shoulders. "You need to calm down because if you don't you will die!"

Tubbo just looked at the taller man for a second before he took in a deep breath.

"Let's just stay here for a bit," I said as I opened the book that was given to us. "Wait a minute. There's a new page..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

District 8, Jack Manifold, was stabbed in the back with a katana by District 5, Philza. 1 District 8 player remains. 23/24 players standing.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jack Manifold it the first dead," I whispered. "He was from District 8."

"He was the one who had the Land Mines," Foolish said as he looked behind me. "LOOK OUT!"

Foolish then tackled me as an arrow went flying past my face. When I looked back to see who shot the arrow, I could see District 6 and 10. Once I saw the cape that the ginger-haired was trying to put on, I knew that he needed to die soon. I pushed Foolish off of me, flipped onto my knees, held the bow in my left hand, and pulled an arrow out of my holder that was on my back. It didn't take long before the arrow was already flying through the air. Another gunshot sound went off when the arrow hit the body in the middle of the face. The platinum blonde-haired man shot another arrow before him and the other District ran. I could hear someone scream out in pain, so when I turned around, I could see that the arrow had gone into Tubbo's left arm. I panicked as I picked up a rock off of the ground and shoved it into Tubbo's mouth.

"Tubbo!" I whispered. "I know it hurts, but you can't scream!"

Tubbo was breathing heavily as his light blue eyes stared into mine.

"I know how to deal with an arrow wound, but you just need to calm down," I said as I took out some bandages that I had brought along with me. "I'm gonna take the rock out so that I can put something softer in your mouth. Please stay quiet."

The brunette just shook his head as I pulled the rock out of his mouth. He was almost whimpering when I took my jacket off and put it in his mouth.

"Do either of you two have anything that I can tie above the arrow?" I asked as I looked at Ranboo and Foolish.

Foolish tore off a part of his shirt and tied it around Tubbo's arm.

"Put your hand over his mouth," I said as I looked at the arrow. "He's gonna scream and we need him to not make as much sound as possible."