「Rain, Mint Tea and Wet Roses」

Y/n's Pov↴

It's been about an hour since we had gotten off of the plane and are on our way to the homelands of the Bangtan pack.

I looked over at Jungkook to find him still sleeping, with his head rested on the pillow I had placed on his shoulder to keep his neck from hurting. I smiled and laughed softly as a sudden memory came across my mind of when Jungkook and I were young. We were both 15 years old and had decided one night to have a sleepover, we thought that it would be fun to set up a tent made out of blankets and pillows, I then suddenly took a pillow and smacked Jungkook in the back of the head, rather hard, causing the pillow to burst open as feathers went everywhere making a mess in the room.

 I then looked out the window staring out at the large trees with fog seeping through the top of them, as it was raining. 

"Excuse me?"

"Yes, Miss. Yang," said Ms. Lee, who was the driver and also a member of the Bangtan pack. 

"Is it okay if I open up the window a little?"

Ms. Lee looked over at Yoongi, who was sitting in the passenger seat, and was also asleep, with his head rested in his palm while his arm was placed on the car door.

 "Of course, but don't open it too much to where the others get cold and wake up." Mr.Lee said as he looked into the review mirror at me and smiled. 

"Thank you," I said as I rolled the window down an inch and took a deep breath, getting a smell of rain which happens to be one of my favorite scents. As I looked out the window I then thought about how this type of weather would go great with a soft, warm blanket and a cup of warm, black, or mint tea.

Our mate is close, I can feel him!(M)

lets talk later

I could feel the car start to slow down as we approached a Y in the road with one side where the road continued, as the other side had a large gate, with large signs that said, No Entry, Private Property. Ms. Lee suddenly pressed a button as the gates opened quickly as the two black vehicles made their way through, the gates as they shut close behind us. 

I reached over and placed my hand on Jungkooks should gently shaking him awake.

"Kookie wake up were almost there," I whispered and he slowly opened his eyes and looked at me before looking out the window.

As we soon began to see lots of cottage homes with different and unique colors and styles, such as rose plants that went over the roofs and or miniature gardens out front. Along with some modern-style houses. The car continued to drive for a couple more minutes as the trees began to thicken as we approached a large modern mansion that was surrounded by nothing but trees.

 The car continued to drive for a couple more minutes as the trees began to thicken as we approached a large modern mansion that was surrounded by nothing but trees