「Sea」

JungKooks POV↴

How will it be when I meet the one meant for me? 

In what circumstances will we meet in?

Will we meet like how everyone else does, randomly. 

Its like the sea.

Unknown.

"Nonna when will we be their?" I asked my sister, as I continued looking out the plane window down that the deep blue sea. 

"In a few hours..... I think...... Honey, when will we be in Korea?"  Jae-hyun said looking at me as her and Lay were picking out places to shop for new maternity clothes and baby outfits. 

"We should be their in a half and hour now!" Lay told her as he placed his hand on her baby bump. As he rubbed his nose on hers. 

To much love and affection..... I hope my mate will be like that with me. 

"What are you think about??" 

"Ways I can kill you"

"HAHA!! I'd love to see you try. Even tho you know I will be the one to kill you first!"

"Lay, your sister is threatening me again!"

"WHAT! YOU THREATENED ME FIRST!!"

"hahaha"

"Oh Its punishment time now!!" 

"No! NOOOOO! NONNA HELP ME"

My sister sat there laughing at me as I was being punished..... Tickled to death that is. I couldn't help but to laugh the whole time.

"No stop!! Im Soorryyyy! Pleaseee Stop!~"

"Nope Not until you say it!!"

I breathed in heavily and let it out.

"Y/n, Im SORRY!!"

"Okay I'm done! That was fun!!"

"I hate you"

"I love you too Kook" Y/n said as she smiled at me and gave me a bear hug.

"GAA! Your squishing me"

"I CANT HELP IT YOUR TOO CUTE!! I can't wait till where in Korea! I haven't been their in years! Were going to have so much fun!"

"When where you last in Korea?"

"Lets See about- I believe two years ago, It was only in passing tho"

"......"

"Man that pack was huge! Every Pack member is talented, weather it be in hunting, building or just well anything really. The pack houses are so cute, but the Alphas house is huge! But its not as big as Lays, more like 10 sizes down!"

"Nonna are you happy to go home?" 

"Of course I am. I miss home, and I can't wait to greet the new Alpha!"Jae-hyun said

"Speaking of the Alphas home that's where we will be staying, for the time being." said Jay

"Yeah! I can't wait!!"

"Why?" I looked a Y/n

"You'll see once we get their!"

"Okay!"

_____

Sorry for the long wait!! New character into!!