「Speechless」

Jungkooks Pov↴

Previously

_____

"Love you!" I said as she closed the door behind her, as I flopped back on the bed taking a deep breath of air before sitting back up and making my way towards the bathroom to prepare for dinner.

______

Authors/Jungkook Pov↴

Jungkook stood up and made his way toward the bathroom with his spare clothes in hand

Jungkook stood up and made his way toward the bathroom with his spare clothes in hand. He opened the door and locked it behind him, he then glanced at the layout of the bathroom before setting his clothes on the counter and proceeded to look through the cabinets for a towel and extra bathroom products.

Once Jungkook had what he needed he slowly began to take off his clothes, as he looked in the mirror and could see the faint white line of a scar on his left cheek, he softly touched it while smiling thinking of the reason he had gotten it.

One day Jungkook and his sister were playing fighting in their wolf forms. Just gentle playing nothing rough or dangerous. However, Jae-Hyun didn't realize that she had scratched Jungkook a little too hard on his left cheek. When she did, she cried for hours and days because she had never once wanted to hurt her younger brother. Jungkook tried to reassure her that everything was okay and that it didn't hurt him at all. Jae-Hyun still felt guilty for harming her brother however, the wound had healed over time but left a small white scar on his cheek. 

Jungkook turned away from the mirror and turned the nub on the tub to turn the water on. As Jungkook waited for the bath to fill, he added a Lemon, Rose scented oil along, with bubble soap. 

The tub was filled with the right amount of water Jungkook liked he then got into the tub and began to was his body. He felt clean after an hour of flying in an airplane and a 5-hour car ride, he gently began to lather shampoo into his hair, rinsing it then repeated it a second time. He then put conditioner on the ends of his hair letting it sit as he washed his face making sure to clean out the pores and prevent them from getting zits, rinsing his face, and then the conditioner from his hair. 

Jungkook leaned back, sighing, in relief as he felt completely clean and refreshed. He reached into the water and unplugged the plug, draining the water out of the tub, and slowly climbed out of the bath, grabbing a towel to dry his body before putting on a clean outfit. He then began his normal skincare routine, before applying a tone corrector and a little bit of concealer. Exiting the bathroom, he walks back into the bedroom however he makes his way towards the window, looking out at the scenery before him.