「Our Past: 4 years ago」

Jae-Hyuns Pov↴

Ash was floating in the air as the trees where burning. Pack houses being destroyed by the great flames of the massive fire. Loud screams filling the air, as Wolves ran from the massive fire, that consumed their homes. Wolves getting caught in and under the falling house and trees. in the most painful way to die... Burning...

Wolves with Orange/yellow eyes, Jumping out from behind bushes, and large rocks. Chasing after those who are running for their lives, with their rugged claws and rugged teeth. Ripping innocent wolves apart, or tearing the necks, causing blood to flow like a water fountain, onto the natures floor. Staining the grass causing puddles to form on the dirt.

Rogues.

The lowest rank of all Werewolves.

The thirst for blood.

They kill pack after pack.

Murdering without a heart.

Just like what their doing to mine.

"RUN, RU-" My father screamed, it was cut short as the claws of a rough buried into my father's neck... Ripping his head off of his neck as my father's blood splashed onto the roughs fur. The Rogues growling low and deep out of satisfaction. Before it turned towards us, Launching its self at us. With his claws out and teeth bared. As Bangtans Luna, whispered something in a unknown language, as her eyes flashed white as she started at the wolf that was barreling towards us. Was suddenly through backwards, into a tree, by an invisible force. The force of the wolf was enough to cause the tree to split as the top half fell onto the rough. Killing him instantly. My mother held my younger brother in her arms, as he was injured, a deep wound in his leg. Causing him to lose lots of blood and consciousness.

"Keep running!" Bangtans Luna told us as she ushered us as she ran in front of us, as we followed close behind, as other Bangtan pack members followed behind us. Our feet pounding at the solid ground as we ran. We ran until we breached a open field, in the middle stood a helicopter. Big enough to fit 8 people total.

We ran to the helicopter, as one of the pack members through the door open, as he quickly through himself inside, helping is in one by one.

He reached his hand out to me as my hand clasped round his arm, Pulling me in. I crouched and helped my mother, who was holding my brother up towards me. I placed my hands under his neck and legs pulling him up and towards me, as I quickly sat in one of the seats holding my brother close to my body. Suddenly a thud against the helicopter, threw me forward slightly as I was already buckled and secure. More thuds following after the one, made me look up to see the the man who helped me was struggling to pull my Eomma in. As Eommas screams caught my attention.

"GET THEM OUT OF HERE!! NOW!!"

The sound of the helicopters blades began to move at a incredible fast pace as it slow lifted off the ground.

"NO!! EOMMA!!" I screamed

"EOMMA!!" I looked out the window towards him as we took off from the ground, as 10 wolf's barreled toward him, As a sudden bright light of white appeared. Crawling upward into the sky as we climbed up pass the tallest trees in the woods. The light disappear in a blink of an eye, as the field below was on fire. My Eomma and the Rogues no we're to be seen.