「Y/N Zhang」

!!AGE CHANGE!!

Y/n Zhang

⋄Breed Unknown

⋄ 21 years old or (Your Age)

⋄Biological parents two Dom Alphas ( Male/Female)

⋄Siblings: Zhang Yixing

⋄Has equal control over wolf

⋄Wolf Name: Mizuki

⋄(Dominate/Submissive): Unknown

⋄Wolf eyes color: White blue

⋄Fur: White Sliver 

⋄Sent: Fresh Rain, Wet Roses

⋄Mate Sent: Fresh rain, Wet Roses, Hot Tea

⋄Sent during heat:  Fresh Rain, Wet Roses, Hot tea, Wet Lavender

⋄Super Crazy ass rich (Has more then Lay)

⋄Not Mated

⋄Loving and caring

⋄Deadly and Ruthless

<3 <3 <3

Y/n Zhang is the strangest of all wolf breeds, her breed was never classified weather shes an (α), (𝛃), (Ω). Her wolf eye and fur color are also unknown, her type of color pallet has never recorded in all werewolf history. On the night Y/n was born its told that the moon was at its brightest, werewolf's say that it was the most beautiful thing to see. As the the meaning behind Y/n's wolf name is "Beautiful Moon". (𝙍𝙚𝙢𝙚𝙢𝙗𝙚𝙧 𝙩𝙝𝙞𝙨). She hates sitting still and looking pretty. Y/n is known for being a warrior through out her pack as well as a healer. Some werewolf are born with powers, they call it "Her Gifts". When Y/n was 10 she had gotten sick, almost to the point of death, During that time her hearing and vision had became sensitive and advance. When she turned 15 she was able to communicate with other animals and heal. Y/n love to tease Jungkook and to train with pure breed alphas. She loves to sleep and listen to music, as well a drawing. There is a weakness to Y/n that only a specific alpha knows. (ᴵ ʷᵒⁿᵈᵉʳ)

<3 <3 <3