「When」

Important Note: (Taehyung has very dark brown hair that looks black in the dark but when in light the brown hair is lighter.)

Jungkooks Pov↴

Previously

_________

"That's scary," I said as I handed y/n her phone back, absolutely terrified.

Y/n carefully to her phone back, "Crazy right? But it says it won't happen till your twenty. Wait your birthday is next month right?"

My eyes went wide "Yeah, it its."

"Haha, I don't think you will have your mate till at least a half a year later. Meh who knows you might find them this week."

"To be honest I feel like I'm going to meet them really soon!" I told her as I sighed deeply.

_________

Half an hour after I had read the article Y/n showed me, to be honest, I was terrified. How was I not supposed to be terrified? I was going to have my first heat soon, and I still don't have a mate. But I know that I have my sister with me to get through the pain. I wish I already met my mate rather than think of when.

I sighed softly as I looked out the window still absolutely awestruck by the view of tall dark pine trees, with fog seeping through the tops of them. It was a rather dark day due to the rain. However, it was something different from the sight I'm used to seeing, every day I would wake up to the sound of waves crashing against the rock cliffs. As when I would look out of my bedroom windows it was nothing but the blue ocean stretching on for miles and miles. We hardly ever got rain or snow, it was always tropical, sunny day weather 24/7. 

My eyes slowly started to feel heavy, as the jet lag from the plane was too much for me to handle. I ended up closing my eyes as the sound of the driving car and rain became mute, and sleep took over. 

(An hour later)

"Jungkook... Jungkook... Kookie wake up we're almost there!" I felt a hand lightly placed on my shoulder. I slowly opened up my eyes, still feeling tired from the plane as I looked to my right to see Y/n, as she removed her hand from my shoulder with a smile. 

I looked out the window to see more large pine trees as it was still cloudy outside, as I soon began to see lots of cottage homes with unique colors and styles, with miniature gardens out front. As well as some houses had a more modern style. 

The car continued to drive for a couple more minutes as the trees began to thicken as we approached a large modern mansion that was surrounded by nothing but trees.

The cars came to a stop out front where a large group of people could be seen, waiting for our arrival. I watched as a man approached my door and opened it. As I stepped out of the vehicle, I couldn't help but to notice a very tall man with dark hair and ended up looking at him, admiring his handsome features.