Chapter 16

You and Jin began working again. He was happy that you were back like before , you laughed and enjoyed working even more now.

Jin had stood up saying he needs a two minute break and left. And you were working as usual.

Jin was going towards Taehyung's cabin to congratulate him. He entered his cabin and saw him smiling looking at his phone.

"Oh Jin hyung , welcome. How may I help you?"

"Yah Taehyung - ah congratulations bro. You didn't tell me earlier that your confessed , but I am happy for you."

"Yes...I'm sorry hyung. It happened fast so I could not. But thank you hyung.

"Hey! Don't say thank you bro. I am Happy for you and y/n. And always take care of her ok?" He said with a smile.

"Yes hyung I will."

"And thanks will not work ok? We all friends need a party."

"Definitely hyung I will. How about today's night?"

"Yea...Today will work"

"Ok then I will arrange everything for the party. Can you call everyone and tell them... I'll send you the party location."

"Yea sure I'll do it."

So as Taehyung said , he sent Jin the party location and with the help of some known persons , he did all the arrangements for the party.

He was happy for his friends that he could tell them about you and him that he found a partner for himself.

But he was also sad , because since you both confessed he didn't have much time with you.

So he decided that today , he himself will leave you home and then go to the party.
He wanted his friends to know about you , but he will let you meet them later properly with you knowing it.

So as per the plan , you had finished your office work and were going towards Taehyung's cabin.

As you knocked at his door , the door opened and you were pulled inside the room.

Taehyung pulled you by your hands and pinned you to the wall. He placed his hands on either side and came closer to you.

"Taehyung...Hahah what are you doing?" You said while giggling.

"I missed you and I missed you being close to me." He said with a cute pout.

"Aww my Taetae missed me." You said in a cute voice.

As you said this sentence he looked at you with so much love in his eyes.

"Say that again."

"Wh-what to say Taehyung?"

"Ahh no...you said Taetae right , it's cute I liked it. Call me that." He said with a huge boxy smile.

"Oh that...Ok Taetae." You showed him your smile too.

His smile didn't leave his face and he hugged you tightly. You were also so Happy , you hugged him back and wrapped your arms around his neck.

He nuzzled his face in your neck. You could feel his warm breath on your neck. You both remained like that for some minutes.

Soon he began planting sweet kisses on your neck and then replacing it with wet open mouth kisses.

Your breathing became fast , you fisted his hairs in your hands pulling it slightly. His kisses trailed from the side of your neck to the centre of your neck.