Chapter 1

Kazuki Yotsuba POV

Have you ever wondered what happens after death?

Yes. Of course you have. Everyone at some point of their lives have thought about the unstoppable force that is death. And most people fear it. With a few exceptions.

I mean why shouldn't we as humans fear it?

You may hear people saying it's natural to die so there's nothing to be scared of but thats bullshit.

Why?

It's actually quite simple who wouldn't be scared of just not existing anymore. Have you ever heard the phrase "You die when people forget you."? It may be true in a sense, however that doesn't change anything at the end of the day you're still dead.

And even if you die when people forget you, who would remember you?

Maybe your kids, grandchildren or even great-grandchildren but thats just another maybe 80 years after you die. But I digress.

It is said that death is eternal I myself thought so too for a time. What changed my mind?

I was reborn into another world that was so very similar to my old one.

And I died at the age of 17. Which means that I had not even lived a fourth of my life. The average human lives about 80 years at least according to science. I died while I was still in my 2nd year of high school or a 12th grader in European terms, which is where I was from Europe.

So could you imagine my surprise when I reincarnated into japan. Although I only realised this a few months after I was reborn.

My name is Kazuki Yotsuba. Although my name doesn't really say anything the person my parent 'donated' me to should "Professor Ayanokouji". So yeah not so great start.

Well it could've been worse, like being reborn in a world like DC universe, the Marvel universe or the Dragon ball universe. I wanted to stay positive at least. So I guess you could say I was lucky to be reborn into a normal world. Some may say it's a darker world compared to my former one but I have my doubts about that.

'Classroom of the Elite' that is the world I was reborn in, in case you didn't know. But there were a lot of problems first was, surviving the so called 'demonic fourth generation' which the protagonist Kiyotaka Ayanokouji was a part of. And then if I do escaping the white room.

So now here I am sitting in a bus, in a uniform which consists of a red blazer with golden accents, a white long sleeved dress shirt, with a blue tie, green slacks and black loafers. And sitting next to me was none other than Kiyotaka Ayanokouji.

(Scene Break)

After the dispute between Kushida and Koenji which I observed since it's quite different than reading it. I found it was strangely enough amusing especially Koenji. Kiyotaka and I left the Bus together and on our way to school we were disrupted by a girl. Like in the light novels it was non other than Suzune Horikita.

"Wait!" She called out.

Kiyotaka and I both turned around as my navy blue eyes scanned her as she slightly shivered. My eyes had a glint to them which went unnoticed by the other two. And although Kiyotaka would have normally noticed he is restricting or a better word limiting himself from using his abilities. Since he had his goal of being an ordinary student.

And since she was glaring at me I just turned around and continued walking, affectively ditching Kiyotaka.

I nonchalantly walked into class, which was fairly empty, whilst ignoring the gazes of the students that had already arrived, and looked for my seat which was by the window in the middle which was three seats in front of Kiyotaka and took off the name plate. On a side note all three people around me where random and had not made an appearance in the light novel or anime.