Chapter 8

Kazuki (POV)

It was currently homeroom- the last period of class today. Today was also the day we'd get out mid term exam results.

The class was quite nervous, which made them even less rowdy than usual. After all someone of the class getting expelled, wether friends or not does that.

Most of my classmates were glancing at the idiot trio, probably worried about them. Not knowing that they probably scored better than then they themselves.

The funny thing is that they, the idiot trio doesn't know Suzune used exactly what was in the mid terms, Kushida- who was used to bring them together, hadn't participated in a single study session after the failed one.

I had anonymously ordered her to fulfill meaningless tasks, she probably thought, I ordered her to see her loyalty or something like that, I heavily doubted that she knew my true intention, which in this case was to not have her join the study session.

I did that so when the idiot trio would get good scores from their measly results in the pop quiz, she'd get more influence-instead of Kushida- in the class, I wanted to completely suppress Kushida and give her loved attention to the girl she hated most. I didn't have plans to make Suzune or anyone from our class a leader, I had more fun plans for this class.

While I was thinking, Sae had already come into the classroom and posted the results. The idiot trio scored low 60s to low 70s which considering they learned the answers over two weeks is quite bad, but I had to recognize their hard work to some extent, they were still idiots after all, especially Yamauchi, who had scored the least amount out of all of them, yet still acted like he could've scored 100 in each subject.

Kiyotaka, if it matters scored high 50s to mid 60s. I scored low 90s in this exam. And Suzune got class best with high 90s all around. She had gained praises and attention to the class which she accepted, and Kushida was less than happy. She had gotten 60s since she didn't have much time to study.

And none of our classmates had scored under the average, which was 32, since the class hadn't received the mid term results from a senpai, and the class, to start off never was academically good. At least no one failed.

The class had once again become rowdy and started celebrating like no tomorrow, even Sae praised the three idiots. Kushida was especially enthusiastic shoving her tits on their faces (by accident).

I stayed seated in my chair, silently observing my cheerful classmates. As Sae was staring at me which she had been doing for a while now. She really was desperate to have a chat wasn't she? But today I couldn't indulge her, since it was the end of the May, Sudous case was going to arrive soon, and I needed to make a few preparations.

On a side note I realized, I barely had any friends, the only people I could consider friends were Honami, Kiyotaka and Suzune? Well she's more a pet than a friend so I wasn't so sure if she'd fit.

My mind starting thinking as I came up with an absolutely brilliant Idea, the class c angel. My navy blue eyes had gained a glint.

(Scene Break)

I had followed, Sudo and the Class C trio. To the special annex.

Now you may be asking yourself, how did I know when to come? I waited a painfully long time, I sighed. Schemes take time you know? But thankfully I was a patient man, a very patient one.

While walking I encountered the witness Sakura Airi, I gently made my presence known, which shocked her, I put my finger on top of my lips signaling to her to be quiet.

I gently grasped her shoulder and leaned into her ear.

"Don't worry I'll take care of it, you don't need to be here." I whispered as she shook a little.