Chapter 13

Kazuki POV

I was sitting on a couch in the guidance office, Sae on the opposite end. We had been staring into each other's eyes for a while, andere hadn't said a single thing. I patiently waited and acted like I did nothing wrong.

This was getting boring I stood up and was about to walk out, but she grabbed my wrist and tightly held it, seems familiar.

"I wouldn't leave if I were you." She spoke.

"Oh? And why is that?" I asked a cocky grin on my face.

"If you'll leave, I'll expel you." She said as I laughed.

"Please Sae, you've said that how many times?" I asked and sat back down.

"26 times" she answered, I ditched her quite a bit.

"Alright I'll bite what is it?" I asked

"A certain woman contacted the school, she ordered the expulsion of Kazuki Yotsuba." Sae answered.

"There's no proof I did anything warranting my expulsion." I shot back, knowing her story is bullshit, 'she'd' bulldoze the school the second she found out, I was here.

"That may be so, but if I decide you're a problem, then you are a problem." She threatened.

"Hmmm. Then I'll transfer to Class B, sensei I'll send you the points." I spoke and took out with my phone.

"There's no way you have that many poi-" Her words got stuck in her throat when she saw my point total of 54 million.

"Hmm Chie would surely reward me, and I've already gotten rid of the only class d leader so that means class d is done." I spoke with a laugh. "You should give up your dream. And you'll be losing your job soon anyway." I said

"What?" She asked shocked. I turned my phone into her direction, an audio recorder on with the timer at 00:04.59. She started shaking.

"It was nice knowing you sensei, I hope you enjoy your next years of life." I spoke with a smile and closed eyes.

I stood up once again and just as I was about to reach the door. Sae once again grabbed my wrist, I turned towards her and glared, she probably felt like she was on fire, as my glare looked into her dull eyes. I ripped my hand off her grip and grabbed her arms pushing her against the wall, I have done this way to often, but it's the most effective way to break someone. I roughly cupped her cheeks, I glared at her without letting up for 2 minutes and 10 seconds unveiling her everything, I was reading her life, like an open book.

"What don't you understand you're done. You won't ever reach Class A, but Chie with my help will. Is what I could say but I won't because you're desperate aren't you? You lost everything due to your choices, when you were attending this school, it was your mistake, you didn't reach class A because of you, your lover left you, Chie though had gotten what she wanted, she even got your lover didn't she?" I spoke with a glare.

"...yes" she answered her eyes lifeless.

"This time, with this amazing group of students it happened again because of who?"

"...... me"

"You want to reach Class A so badly, but you can't even blackmail me to do it for you. You're pathetic. What can you do?"