Chapter 6

Kazuki POV

I waited for the meeting between the Horikita siblings after all this is a good opportunity. I saw Suzune walking out the dorm and silently followed after her, Kiyotaka wasn't here since he had went out to dinner with his friends, and is probably sleeping peacefully.

I saw her stop and erased my presence. After a short moment I heard the older sibling- Manabu- starting to berate Suzune. He took a hold of her arm and pushed her on to the wall.

"Nii-san please don't." She begged.

He than punched her in the stomach while I was recording their confrontation. After a few more words he left the scene. I waited until I was sure he was gone and appeared in front of Suzune, who was on her knees looking down with tears streaming down her face.

I squatted down to her level and cupped her chin so that she could see me and the second she did, she wiped her tears and got up which I followed, she than tried to punch me, which I easily dodged. Despite the fact she was miserably crying a few moments ago she was quite feisty. Suzune probably wanted me to see that she wasn't weak- no she wanted herself to see she wasn't weak. Why she attacked me? Probably cause I was the only person in front of her, who saw her being weak,

I effortlessly dodged all her blows and everytime I saw an opening I threw my on punches but stopped just before they hit her. I was showing her the difference between herself and me.

"hahaha look at you, so pathetic." I provoked her.

"Be quiet!" She said.

"Why it's the truth? Even your own family doesn't believe in you, but you still want to reach Class A." I continued pushing her buttons.

"Shut up!" She roared as her punches started losing strength it got to the point where I didn't even bother dodging.

"Look at you not even doing anything while your target is standing still. You really are pathetic." As I stopped talking I caught both of her fists and grabbed both her wrists and pushed her against the wall, so she tried kicking me but couldn't since I pushed my knees in between her legs. I roughly cupped her chin and my cold blue eyes glared into her now dull red eyes. To her it was probably like I was staring into her soul and reading her like an open book, to prove my prediction she shivered.

"What can you do? Nothing you can't defend yourself. You're own brother, your own flesh and blood hates you. You couldn't even teach idiots something so easy, yet you say you're superior and look down on others. Your all bark and no bite." I ruthlessly spoke.

"It's not my fault they're stupid..." She tried defending herself.

"Then why bother, why take responsibility over them? You didn't even try and just gave up, yet you preach about crawling up to Class A, no matter what. How are you going to do that alone? You against 120 students? Don't make me laugh. You're not the best at anything even if we only consider females. You're not the best in academics or intelligence there are many students better, like Sakayanagi Arisu and Ichinose Honami. In physical ability there are Fuuka Kiryuuin, Ibuki Mio, Kinoshita and probably even more. In overall ability there are even more students, even Kikyou Kushida is better in that regard. So tell me how are you, who isn't special at all, going to bring up this class of junk to Class A? And gain your dear Brothers recognition, so that your idol and role model won't hate you anymore?"

"I... I..." She stopped talking as her now even more dull, no lifeless eyes shook. She didn't have any fight anymore she was just broken. "I... can't..."

"You can't what?" My glare intensified.

"I can't ever reach Class A and have nii-san recognize me..." She said completely monotous without emotion.