Chapter 15

Kazuki POV

(3rd Day)

While Honami, Suzune and I were speaking about the information we'd received from the reconnaissance team. Kanzaki walked in and told us we needed to see something, we walked out and saw non other than Hiyori Shiina and Ibuki Mio. I gave them a quick glance.

Ah I see.

"Honami I'll trust your judgement." I said.

I simply didn't care. I was soon planning on visiting Class C and A myself. I went toward Sudou and Shibata, requested them to join me. I wanted to see everything myself.

We first went to Class A's camp, which was like in the anime the cave. We were soon surrounded by Class A students.

"Empty your pockets or you get the stick." I looked at the person speaking and it was Yahiko Totsuka.

The three of us burst out laughing, his wording and way of saying that does it. After a bit of laughing I scanned him as he shivered.

"So anyone

The boys were shocked but started laughing again. We soon arrived to Ryueens kingdom. Class C was unsurprisingly having fun with jet skis, refrigerators etc. The zero point plan was absolutely brilliant, it boosted class morale, Ryueen received 800.000 points from Class A every month, it would've gone to plan they'd have even received another 250 class points by my estimation.

I scanned everything inside the camp every detail, from my location, obviously I couldn't see everything but you get the point. While looking around Suzune and Honami soon arrived as we waved. They joined us, and said Ryueen sent an envoy. In the light novel he probably, did it to see if Suzune was the leader, but it was a waste of time to think about it.

"Yo." Ryueen greeted with a crooked smile as he looked at us.

"You've sent a few of your toys to us." I said neutrally as Ryueen started laughing.

"Kuku they were disobedient I needed to punish them." He spoke.

"You're really are vile." Spoke Shibata.

"Kuku, Suzune turn around and bend over I wanna see your bottom and Honami take of your shirt I wanna see your tits." We all looked at him disgusted.

"Pervert." Said Suzune in disgust.

Little does Ryueen know, she was an even bigger pervert.

"Pervert." Honami repeated.

Little does Ryueen...

I'm going to stop.

"*cough* you seem to be having fun, class morale is important after all." I spoke while nodding oh yeah did I mention Sudou was being held back by Shibata? No? Well now you know.

"It seems you get it." He spoke with a grin. "Why should we starve for a measely 100 points?" He asked as we all shrugged at the same time, I'm sure it looked comedic. "Kuku see all of you know it's not worth it, I plan on enjoying this vacation. Someone bring me a bottle of water." He called out as someone quickly came and gave him a cold bottle of water.

Ishizakis trio was still suspended after all, which meant class C lost 90 points due to that. Must've been a blow to Ryueens plan but he should be able to manage.

(Scene Break)

(Day 6)

Today our class decided to head to the beach and enjoy ourselves, we even had a Barbecue planned for the night. Our class' had done really well and we (I) decided to reward them.