Chapter 3

Kazuki POV
Today was the first day of school since Yesterday was Orientation. I entered the classroom of my Class, Class D, and sat on my seat I arrived about 5 minutes before class started and ignored the curious gazes of my classmates. I crossed my arms and closed my eyes.

"Ano... you left quite early yesterday and missed the introductions could you please introduce yourself to us?" A sweet voice belonging to non other than Kiykou Kushida asked.

I opened my eyes as they met hers, she had the infamous puppy eyes which was fairly cute.
"That's fine. My name is Kazuki Yotsuba." I nonchalantly stated without adding anything else.

"I see. It's nice to meet you Yotsuba-kun, I'm Kikyou Kushida feel free to call me Kikyou." She said in a friendly and cheerful matter.

"You can do the same too if you want Kikyou." I said as I closed my eyes again.

I felt multiple glares boring through my skull from the boys. I inwardly smirked.

"I'll talk to you some other time Kazuki-kun." Kikyou said as she walked away.

And I felt even more boys glaring at me.
Sae than entered the classroom as I opened my eyes and they met hers. During the lesson she quite often looked at me but I ignored her.

(Scene Break)

It was now lunch break as I walked over to Kiyotaka.

"Wanna come with me to lunch?" I asked as he shot Suzune a smug look and she glared at him. Their interactions are always entertaining.

"Yeah." He answered as he stood up and we left the classroom heading to the cafeteria.
We arrived at the cafeteria and ordered food.

After eating and talking about trivial things we went back to the classroom.

Since I had to use the restroom I separated with Kiyotaka. While in the Restroom Tachibana made an announcement for the recruiting clubs.

I entered the classroom and sat on my seat but not before looking at Kiyotaka and telling him to invite the ice queen next to him for the club meeting. Since I had no interest in going myself. Which he seemed to understand.

Once class started I sent an E-mail with an anonymous account to Kikyou. In the E-Mail I wrote: "I know who you are. And I know about the incident that happened in your middle school, if you don't send me pictures of you naked I'll tell everyone. Your life will end before it even started."
I'm playing with her and pushing her buttons. To see just how far I can push her.

(Scene Break)

After school ended I checked my phone, while I was at my dorm room and received a reply from Kikyou.

It said:
"Sorry but I think you have the wrong person." It seems like she's denying it.

I sent her another E-Mail:
"Kikyou Kushida if you don't do exactly as I say you'll regret it. A slave like you should be obedient unless you want punishment." I threatened her again and hit the send button.

Not even two minutes later I got a reply:
"I understand. I'll send it to you in a moment. But only if you tell me who you are!" It was short and she agreed to it under the condition that I reveal myself.

Yeah no, she didn't think I was that stupid did she? I have full control here not her she has absolutely no leverage. I sent her another Email where it said:
"It seems like your still disobedient. Now you have to send me a video of you naked begging me not to punish you. On top of the pictures. You have 25 minutes." I added another demand and gave her enough time so that she could do it in her dorms.