Chapter 5

Kazuki POV

I was in an alleyway, with the woman I had started getting addicted to. Our kiss that was once rough had become sensual. No longer a battle but a soft, moist, hot and passionate kiss.

We kissed each other, like we never wanted to let go. I certainly didn't want to let go of her. Neither one of us had expected this to happen, but now that it did, I'm sure neither one of us wanted it to stop.

Her scent invaded my nose as I carried her in my arms. Her soft yet toned body pushing against mine. She tightened her legs around my waist. My right hand that was previously on her thigh went to her lower back and my left hand went upward until it reached her round, curvy and tight ass. I firmly gripped her ass and started playing with it.

I used my left hand moved into her panties and brushed against her tiny asshole. I placed my index finger onto her backdoor, she shivered in my embrace. I pushed my finger knuckle deep into her butthole. It was tighter than I expected. I even had trouble pushing my finger into it. She moaned into my mouth and the second she did my tongue invaded her mouth, dominating it. My saliva started flowing into her mouth as she stopped her futile resistance accepting her loss. I didn't- couldn't stop. I silently accepted the fact I was already addicted to her.

I'm never gonna let her go.

I told myself. And I wouldn't ever.

After a bit more of us making out, I separated from her. She started panting as a bridge of saliva was between our lips.

I was still carrying her as she leaned forward embracing me.

"Kazu, it's your win." She spoke out first, not out of breath anymore.

I didn't say anything and started kissing her again keeping my hold on her, not letting go.

(Scene Break)

Today was the day of Suzunes first, study group session. Kiyotaka unlike the canon timeline had been studying with Hasebe and Miyake. But he still helped Suzune get her study group together, I'd had already warned him about Kikyou and said that I'll handle her.

Today was the day Kikyou would start going off and today was the day Suzune reunited with her precious nii-san. I was on my phone and looked at Kiykous location it was evening and she was on her way to the School building, where I was in a random classroom waiting for her to head to the roof.

After a while I had seen her cautiously walking up the stairs on the way to the rooftop after a few seconds I erased my presence and followed after her.

I waited behind the door for her to start cursing while taking my phone out and started recording her.

"That Bitch she should just die. Just cause your a little smart doesn't mean you can teach me anything. I hope you kill yourself. Die Horikita. And that bastard once I find out who that is I'll make your life living hell! Fucking Pervert making me do those things. I hope you die! Fuck not only you Ike, Yamauchi and all the other perverts too, the should drop dead. Ogling me the entire day." She shouted while kicking the rails. I took that as my queue to leave and headed back to the first year dormitories.

Despite the fact that I had known she was a bitch, it was still unsettling seeing someone act so different. It makes you think doesn't it?

Anyone could be exactly like Kushida Kikyou and you'd never find out. But everyone has different personality and acts differently, if you compare your behaviour when your with your family, your friends and even random strangers most people would act different.

Maybe you're warm and kind to your friends, but quiet and stoic with your parents. In this world everywhere you go people act different. You may think you know someone, but that's rarely the case. There is almost always someone- anyone- hiding something from you wether it's your sibling, parent, best friend or even lover. After all one wrong action and all the trust that had been built in so many years come crumbling down, after all trust is a very, very fragile thing. Although keeping secrets and hiding things are not necessarily a bad thing, it's not always a good thing either.

I mean if you think about it when people kill themselves, did the family or friends ever expect said thing to happen? No it's rarely ever the case. We are humans, imperfect beings, hypocrites and so many other bad things. To be human is to be imperfect. In this world the only person you could truly and wholeheartedly trust is yourself. That's my take on it anyway.

But if you are one of those people, who can trust others, you have my admiration, you're brave, braver than me. A quote comes to mind:

"Have enough courage to trust love one more time and always one more time."
― Maya Angelou.

(Scene Break)

While I was on my way to the dorms I saw a depressed Honami looking down.

"Hey Ichinose." I called out to her.

"Yotsuba-kun..." She dejectedly called out my name. I couldn't help but worry about her.

"Would you mind coming with me?" I asked.

"Sure..." She answered without thinking.

I led her to a bench and vending machine and bought a bottle of water. I motioned to her to sit down and gave her the bottle which she took. I didn't ask why she was dejected and waited in silence.

"... Are you not... going to ask anything?" She said after a while wondering why I am not asking her anything.

"Although I am curious as to why the normally cheerful Honami Ichinose is so down, I won't pressure or ask you to answer anything that might make you uncomfortable... but if you have anything you'd like to say I'll listen and try to help however I can." I answered.

She seemed to have been in thought as we sat in silence with absolutely no one but Honami and me.

"A classmate of mine confessed to me and wants my answer tomorrow. The last few days they've been doing things making me uncomfortable, like holding my hand, constantly seeking physical contact and trying to spend a lot of time with me..." She explained.

It's probably Chihiro, the same girl that confessed to her in the light novel. She seemed to have been psychologically pressuring Honami and was taking advantage of her kindness to not call her out. Although outsiders might say it's cute to see two girls holding hands. But when boys do it a lot of people are disgusted, because to them that action counts as being 'gay' and people often don't like being classified as gay, of course the same goes for vice versa. So the point is it can be cute but it's not always the case.

"I don't know what to do. She's my precious friend and I don't want to hurt her." Honami truly was a kind Person despite being pressured she's still worried. I looked at her and warmly smiled.

"I see. You've found yourself in quite the predicament. You don't want to hurt her but you also don't want to be with her. Then the best option is being honest. Even if being honest is hurts more at the start, it would hurt even more if you lets say went out with her and she then found out you only did it cause you didn't want to hurt her." Although in this case with how Chihiro has been acting I wouldn't be surprised if she still wanted to be with Honami even if she found out Honami went out with her out of pity.

"But ...isn't that me being selfish?" She said downcast.

"In this particular case it's fine and please don't always be selfless it will only hurt you in the end. Okay?" I said as I gently rubbed her back.

"Am I... allowed to be selfish. After the things I've done..." She stated with regret.

She really regrets stealing but even at Ichinose Honamis worst moment she was selfless she only did it because of her sister.

"I believe you do." I simply stated with a warm smile. And walked away leaving the dazed Ichinose on her own.