Capter 10

(A few days ago)

Kazuki POV

Today I went to school while gaining a lot of looks from my peers, it was like I was being judged by trash... ewww.

I ignored the glances and just headed to school a neutral expression on my face. I had soon entered the class and had a pink letter on my desk. I opened it, read it through and then proceeded to throw it into the dustbin. It was a letter asking to meet me behind the school, from some random student, I didn't recognize the name.

Was I going to go? No, I had more important things to do. I felt Ike's glare as I glared back and he cowered in fear, Coward. I thought looking at him with disgust.

"Umm Yotsuba-kun are you okay you've been standing still for a moment." Kei spoke, seeing as I was in front of her, while I was looking at Ike.

"Yeah." I answered turning my gaze toward her, peering into her. As she lowered her head ever so slightly but still looked at me.

Fufu~

(Scene Break)

I had called Hashimoto out to the roof via Kushida.

"Don't tell me you called me out here to confess." He called out to me as I turned and looked at him and his company... Sakayanagi Arisu, her huh?

"..." I didn't answer as I ignored his presence and looked at Sakayanagi, next to him. As I scanned her entire being. She had no visible reaction toward my stare.

"Oh~ did the princess catch your eyes?" He tried teasing as I looked at him.

"Hashimoto, you know why I called you out do you not?"

"Yeah yeah, about the photo right?"

We talked briefly he agreed to giving me 75%.
He shortly left as I stared at the still standing Sakayanagi.

"Fufu, I'm in quite the predicament, aren't I?" She asked with her signature smug grin.

"That depends, on your next course of action, of course."

"I see." She said as she closed her eyes. And opened them once more. "I've been longing to meet you for so long, Kazuki Yotsuba-kun."

"And I should care, why?" I asked ignorant. She didn't answer, I didn't wait for her and started walking once I was next to her, just in front she uttered two words.

"White Room."

I knew, that she knew about the White Room, but she didn't know I know. I had a surprised expression on my face, but it quickly turned stoic.

"What about it?" I asked, seemingly not caring.

"Fufu, I expected you too look more surprised. But instead you're looking at me like a Toy to play with." She spoke.

"..." I stayed quiet, just looking at her.

"How about we play, with something on the line?" She asked.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked curious.

"We put everything, I win you become my slave, you win I become yours." She spoke with a grin.

She should have an idea of my capabilities but still posed a bet. To me what she said was suicide, she was basically giving herself to me, with a leash in hand.

"Are you sure...?" I asked.

"Fufu, to you it probably looks like I'm handing myself to you on a silver platter. But I still, haven't proposed the bet." I looked at her urging her to continue. "If you manage to reach Class A by the 2nd semester (After Vol.4.5), you win." Honestly I now felt bad.