CHAPTER FIFTEEN [DISAPPOINTMENT]

YVES’ POV

Usually, I came home in the middle of the night but more often late, since today is the time that I’m going to visit one of my running businesses, I came home early. Pumunta agad ako sa office to wrap-up all the unfinished documents…

*ring*              *ring*              *ri-----

“Hello, who’s this?” tanong ko dahil unregistered number yung caller..

[KUUUUUUUUYAAAAAAA!!!!! I MISS YOU SO MUCH!!!]  grabe talaga tong makasigaw.. Nabasag ata yung ear drums ko… tsk..

“I miss you too Honey.” She’s my youngest sister Honey Grace Thompson, half-sister to be exact, anak nina mommy at ng step-dad ko..

[Is Daphne there Kuya?]  tanong nya na medyo alangan, ayaw kasi sa kanya ni Daphne, kung bakit? Hindi ko rin alam.. By the way one year ahead lang si Honey sa anak ko..

“Well, she’s not here”  I simply replied to her..

[oww!! At least she’s not going to nag at me why I call you, I just want to say ‘I miss you’ and ‘I love you’ my dearest kuya]  I know she’s pouting, I imagine her emotion right now.. It’s so cute..

“Hahaha I know I know Honey but I still love you”

[hehe.. That’s my Kuya------]              [Honey, matulog ka nang batang ire, gabe na oy, mapapagali-----]                [You heard it Kuya, wake me up when you drob by here okay? Sorry kung saglit lang po yung phone call, tell Daphne I miss her too.. Bye po] Pupunta ba ako? Maybe after na lang ng business visit, sasaglit ako..

“It’s fine, see you later.”At ibinababa ko na yung phone…

<*BLAAAAAAAAAG*>

I heard my door slumped, so I immediately stood up to check if Daphne is already awake, you know my possessive, she’s really like Cassi… CRAP!!! I want to forget her, two weeks from now, aalis din siya and I don’t know how to deal with separation anxiety much more than my daughter is really attached to her..

Hindi ko na alam ang nararamdam ko para sa kanya, these past few days I’ve been acting like a teenage boy having an indenial feelings to someone..  Aaminin ko, I implied that she likes me, kaya nung tinanong ko sya nagulat ako sa sagot niya.. I felt the same way before so I didn’t even bother to argue nor to tell my f*cking emotions towards her.. sounds coward? But to tell you guys the truth I accept her already with just the short span of time… *sigh*