Part 8

OMG! I am so sorry, but I didn't really have to edit. I just copied and pasted:( I posted this up right before a midterm! lol .. I hope you like it.. comment&Vote!!

------------------------------------Savi----------------------------------------------------------

I felt guilty now that I thought of how I treated Aiden. I shook my head. Tightening my grip on the steering wheel, I sped up. Wait no, that jerk had the nerve to judge me and confront me on something so rudely done. I sighed. Right now I would be at Matt’s fighting competition that his team was hosting at the Grand Gym in town.

Oh well what’s one less fan. We weren’t together anymore and that was the last thing I wanted to do anyways. A part of me however wanted to go not because Matt was there but because Aiden was. I hesitantly regretted saying it, no you don’t like him silly girl. 

However, the team I was fighting for was actually having a fighting competition tonight. Maybe I was going go see that one instead and show some support since I didn’t really have time to go with them because of Matt’s fights. 

It only took me 15 mins to get there, Our competition was at a local gym tonight so it was pretty much right by the house. There was rarely anytime that Coach Jones did any big fighting competitions that Matt’s team was use too. He was always into believing in humility and humbleness first and these local fighting groups always were supporting a fundraiser or other local charities. 

I found my team and smiled as I saw Taylor getting his hands taped by his girlfriend  Lacey. It was just starting and our team was still huddled together everyone doing their own personal routines to warp up. I smiled as I saw coach Jones. He looked at me with a smile. “Glad too see you made it”  Coach Jones replied. “Me too” I replied.  “Yah, I’m glad too” someone said from behind. I turned around only to see Aiden with a smirk on his face. 

“What are you doing here?” I replied. He smiled. “I’m here to support the team, and to help give guidance” he replied. I looked at him and frowned. “Don’t you have another tournament to fight at?” I replied. “Not tonight, it’s the Silver Clover tournament, I’m only fighting for the golden glove tournament” he replied. I looked at him and frowned but said nothing more. Silent treatment was the best option, I wasn’t going to push for more answers I didn’t even want to hear in the first place. 

I sighed and just stood next to him, he stayed completely silent. Lacey came up to Coach Jones and by the looks of her face something was wrong. I watched as Coach Jones nodded his head in an understanding gesture. 

Coach Jones walked over to me. “Savi, if I put you in can you fight right now?” he asked. I looked at him shocked then I looked at Aiden who was nodding his head in encouragement. “Ugh sure Coach, I don’t have my stuff though” I replied. “You can use mines, I have to go my mom’s in labor right now” she  replied. 

I nodded my head. “ok” I replied. She smiled and hugged me. “Thanks so much Sav’s” she replied. “Ugh, no problem” I replied. Coach Jones patted me on the back. “Thanks Sav’s lets see what you got, your up in 15 mins” he replied. I nodded my head and walked with Lacey to grab her stuff. 

I should have been excited right now right?? No the wasn’t the case. I was completely nervous. This was my first tournament. My fingers were trembling as I tied my shoes. I reached for the tap for my wrists and they were still trembling. Suddenly hands reached out to them and held them from shaking. 

“You’ll do fine” Aiden replied. I looked at him and melted. “Thanks” I replied. He nodded his head and reached for the tape. As he started wrapping my hands I couldn’t help but think about what a jackass I had been. I sighed and my foot tapped impatiently on the floor.