Part 6

Hey guys, Comment & Vote:) I respond well to comments. ENJOY:) Sorry if there are some gramatic errors:( I'm going out & I wanted to leave the house on a good night of updating one of my stories:) 

-------------------------------------Aiden---------------------------------------------------

Her lips were a like a center of attraction and the curve of her body in my arms felt….idk … right??. I swallowed whatever I felt and helped her balance herself. “Thanks” she replied sighing with  relief. 

I nodded my head. “What are you doing here?” I curiously asked.  She looked at me as if I were crazy. “Uhm what are YOU doing here?” she replied. I smiled. Oh yah, I was the idiot that didn’t attend college. I laughed and gave her an easy smile. 

“Just hanging out, I guess, waiting for Matt to finish class so we can get some things settled with the press and last nights incident” I replied. She nodded her head. “Oh, well his class doesn’t finish until another hour or so, did you want to get something to eat because I don’t know about you but me almost falling into the fountain just made me completely hungry” she replied with a smile. 

I looked at her weird at first. The first sign of a plus girl, very easy and pushy for the next event. “Are you done with class?” I replied looking at my watch it was 12 in the afternoon. 

She shook her head no, and sighed. “Nope, I ditched. Now seriously do you want to eat?” she replied. I  looked at her, trying to not read anything into it. I looked at her as if she were crazy, and I was curious to know why. “Why are you ditching?” I replied in a parental manner. She sighed. “Because I felt like it ok, Jeez dad sorry. I won’t do it again” she giggled. I shook my head. 

She sighed. “Jeez it’s a yes or no question It‘s not like I‘m asking you to give me a kidney. I’ll treat if it makes you feel better” she replied. I eased off her a little. Maybe she wasn’t what we called a plus girl. Plus girls are what MMA fighters call gold diggers. Their the ultimate plus because their gorgeous and their good at their game, being a girlfriend to a top MMA fighter like Matt was a plus girls dream. It was what we men tried to look out for. Some of us, fell head over heelz over these plus girls and lost it all when we decided to marry them, 

“Yah sure, why not” I replied. She sighed and smiled. “Ok, I’m assuming by the way that Matt and Mr.Saricen treat you that you’re a pretty big deal, so you can drive” she replied. “Don’t you have a car?” I replied. Plus girl check again, asking me for a ride again. Probably trying to size my rental car to my money. I knew this very well. 

She sighed. “ It’s on the other side of campus” she replied. I sighed and reached for my rental keys. “Fine, lets go then” I muttered. She clapped her hands together and smiled. We walked to the visitors parking, she was a few feet in front of me. She turned around and sighed. “Come, on my stomach is crying to me” she replied with groan. 

I shook my head. She looked cute when she was impatient. I sighed and walked up to her pace. She instantly stopped in front of my rental. A 2011 Porche. I shook my head, how had she know this was mines. 

She stood at the passenger door. “well come on then” she replied with a impatient sigh. I smiled and slowly played with my keys lifting them up in the air one by one. She sighed. 

“Seriously” she replied glaring at me. 

I smiled. “ok, ok, jeez” I replied as I open the door quickly unlocking it for her. 

“Where too?”  I replied as I turned on the car. “Blimpy’s” she replied with a happy smile. 

I sighed. “Ok, your going to have to give me directions” I replied as I reversed out.