Part 12

Author's Note ******

Ok, guys. lol I know I think I should get like  the procastination award or something for taking so long on my uploads. But yes, I just want to thank everyone whose been commenting. I love you all. Here you go enjoy:) 

----------------------------------SAVI--------------------------------------------

I sat on the bench waiting for Aiden to come out. I was to tired to act like I actually cared for practice. No way. I was on straight Lazy mode. But see in here, lazy mode can get you an infinitive amount of laps, so of course you have to be smart about it. I didn’t just sit on the bench.. Hah.. No ways. I sat on that bench fiddling with my laces. 

“Hmmm, I bet if you put the bunny ears through the hole they’ll actually tie” someone whispered from behind. I looked up quickly to see Aiden shaking his head at me with his arms crossed. I smiled. 

“Huh, what do you mean? Show me?” I replied still playing along. He sighed and laughed and bent down to tie my shoes. “I can’t tell you how utterly embarrassing it is for someone your age to not know how to tie their shoes” he replied with a sigh. 

I giggled and shook my head. I brought my other foot to me and tied the other one. “I know how to tie my shoes, I just lazy to tie the other one. Thanks!” I laughed as I got up. He laughed. 

I smiled and held up my hands. “Ok hotshot, teach me something” I replied. He laughed and took off his shirt. My mouth literally dropped. I ugh .. I mean I’ve seen with him with his shirt off but not like , like this, like close up. I collected myself when I realized he had a smirk on his face. 

"Thats it?" I replied trying to act unimpressed even though my trader eyes and mouth just had to drop to the floor when I saw his toned body. He laughed and smiled crossing his arms in a mocky stance to prove that he knew for fact that he caught me red handed. 

I hit his chest with a jab and held up my hands. “Lets do this” I replied. His smile easily faded and he held up his hands. It surprised me how serious he could look, he looked at me as if I was just an opponent, and nothing else. No sympathy, no mercy. That was honestly scary shit to feel because deep down, I would rather be on his side then against him. 

I shook my head, focus you dork.

“Are you ready?” he replied in a serious tone. I nodded my head. Shit, that was the only thing I could do, I did not want my voice to give away how intimidated I was. I tried to look angry and match his fierce face. 

He moved in on me and we began to spar. First, it was a warm up and he was coming at me in a medium pace. Then his jabs were getting into a rythum where I realized that after every third right jab he would fake a left jab and try to uppercut me. His sequences were hard to catch on to at first and I had to admit by the time we were done “warming up” I was literally out of breath. 

He shook his head at me and sighed and suddenly his hands went down. “What?” I replied. He looked at me for a moment. “What’s your purpose Savi?” he simply stated. I looked at him as if he were crazy. “What? What purpose?” I replied. 

He sighed and grabbed hold of my wrists in an abrupt gentle movement. He moved closer to me. Close to the point where our feet could have kissed each other already. “Why are you fighting with these, your hitting wind on me. Your eyes, their …blank” he replied. I looked at him, confused as hell.