Part 14

Author's Note ****

Hi guys:) here see, i'm trying lol. Well here you go hope you like it.

================Aiden=======================

I wondered around the party wondering where she was. She looked extremely gorgeous. Tonight and the instant urge I had to rip her away from Matt was hard to resist. I shook my head; I didn't know what to say about our earlier encounter. I had sounded like a complete jackass and I know I deserved every right of her wrath.

But, what Matt and I went through weren’t just two friends going through a parents divorce or something. I mean there were those kinds of friends and then there was the type of brotherhood we had. When our mothers got abused it took every strength of ours to stand up to our fathers. It was probably the only time we had actually did that. Ever since then our fathers had thrown us into this business. It had been there plan all along for us to step to the plate. Till this day I still don’t understand who benefitted from this company. Us or our fathers.

I took a step out of the VIP because I had seen a former fighter of ours that my father has traded a few years back. Ross Sternson I grew up training with him but in the end my dad grew tired of him and every now and then he’ll just trade a fighter for more profit.  "Ross is that you?" I replied obviously interrupting his conversation with a pretty gal.

He looked at me and smiled brightly, "Aiden stallionaire " he replied pulling me into a bro hug, I smiled at the lovely gal. "Sorry for interrupting" I replied. She winked at me flirting. "No problem" she replied lightly touching my arm. I smiled grimly now, definite plus girl. 

"How have you been?" I replied. He smiled. "good man, my team is good and were almost up there to yours in New York but I like the challenge, speaking of , what are you doing here anyways you’re a long way from New York man “he replied.

"Just managing the federation here, putting in some extra work hands by fighting for one of the fighters while also trying to gain contracts for my father" I replied.  He smiled and laughed. "Your fathers still got you working till you die “he laughed.

  I smiled and shrugged. "Blood and sweat" I replied. He smiled. "I'm assuming by that water you’re holding that your fighting tomorrow at the golden glove tournament" he replied.  I nodded my arm. "I'll see you there?" I replied he nodded his head. "Yah bro I'm in the 185, I'll root for you but my team is going to kick your teams ass" he replied.

I laughed.  "lose some weight you fatty and fight my class then we’ll see a challenge you know I hate speaking for my team, but I can definitely speak for myself" I smiled.  He laughed. "How about you game some and challenge the big dogs" he laughed. 

I shook my head this was an endless battle we constantly went through. We were always incompatible in our weight classes. "Well I'll leave you to it bro you still got my number right?" I replied.  He nodded his head and smiled. "Yah bro now go away I have a Lady here I want to escort back to my room" he laughed.  I smiled and shook my head as I made my way back to the VIP room. 

The party was still live here but I noticed that she wasn't there. Odd Matt would never leave the mixer that had the federations name on it. 

"Hey there sexy what are you doing here alone tonight?" a feminine voice replied.  I turned and saw your typical plus girl that would attach herself to these types of events with slutty stilettos that almost looked plastic and a skirt that could cover everything but her crotch.

 "Not interested" I replied as I took another gulp of my water. She sighed and walked away with a snobby look.  "Jerk" she muttered. I took another sip of my water.