Part 1

Savi Samuels. 

I literally dragged my feet to my last class of the day. Psychology was not going to get any more interesting than it already was. UGHHHH . Audri, my childhood best friend since 8th grade slung her hand around me, sneaking up on me. 

“Come, on if you think class is going to be boring, then it will be” she smiled. Almost reading my mind.  I sighed. “It already is, Audri. I didn’t even do last nights homework to make it worse” I replied. She smiled. “I got you covered” she replied. As she gave me an extra copy of her notes. 

“Lifesavor” I replied with a sigh/smile. She laughed. “You really are tired huh” she said in a sad tone. “Matt’s tournament took forever last night.” I sighed once more. She nodded her head in a “no wonder your tired” gesture. 

We hurried into class where a couple of Matt’s friends greeted us. I just smiled at them and walked to the back of class. You know the one thing I hate about college, I can handle the work, the professors not caring if you come to class or not, but in all honesty, Its still like fucking high school” I replied irratbly. 

The word “Clicks” is such a immature word, but they still exist, we just call uhm “social groups” cause were older now. The jocks, cheerleaders, tree-huggers,  are all still here. As we sat down, best believe the head cheer leaders, Stacy and her little click snobbed us. I smiled and turned my twinkling fingers into middle fingers. Her mouth dropped and she just glared at me. 

“You guys want him, please  go ahead” I laughed. I knew what they were bickering about, everyone did it, making sure I heard every word of their comments and tones. Whatevers. Audri just shook her head. She knew what I was talking about, so did they. Matt. Stacey turned and glared at me, “Your so ungrateful Savi,  you have everything. Matt is a charming guy, that fights, he’s rich and obviously he commits, but you. You just offer him up like piece of meat” she replied trying to sound very angelic. 

My eyes narrowed, I waited for girls like this to tell me this, cause I had so much on my mind to put them into place. And so yes, best believe I leaned forward and with an irritating glare I said, “You know what Stacey you and your high school fairytales, they get you know where, if you want to make this little picture in your head where Mr.Popular and Ms. Head Cheerleader gets together, then by all means. GO AHEAD, if images and labels do matter to you then please label yourself as a loser cause that’s what your coming off as” I replied. 

Audri let out a laugh and tried to cover it with a cough. I smiled at her and I just sighed and leaned back into my seat. I know, I sounded like a bitch, but honestly. No one understands my view, they only see Mr.Charming. Well go ahead and take him away cause love for me, it ain’t even worth saying when it comes to this relationship.  

She just looked at me and shook her head. “Your wrong” she simply stated. I shook my head. “Whatever, If I am, Why do I feel like I sound so right” I replied irritated. 

“If you don’t love him, then why did you stay with him for so long” she replied. 

“Idk, I ask myself the same thing” I replied irratbly. I knew the answer to that question, but I was going to bluff it off. Cause I didn’t need to tell a snobby cheerleader my problems. IT was a waste. And she would probably use it against me. She just sighed and focused her attention back to her friends.