Part 10

--------------------------------------Savi-------------------------------------------------------

It was just my luck that he was sitting across the table from me. Not once looking at me, just directly behind me. I wanted to grab that strong firm chin of his and gently force him to look at me. He looked past me as if I wasn’t there. He had his hands perched up on the table. Like a dominant business pose.  A sudden pain shot to my toe and  focused my attention otherwise. “Babe, I said.. If you wanted the tuna rolls” Matt replied. I shook my head. 

“No thank-you” I replied. He sighed but I watched as the light in his eyes brighten as he looked at Stacy. “What about you Stace? Want anything good?” he replied wagging his eyebrows up & down. I looked at him and frowned. 

Why would you continue to tag me along If your only going to flirt with other girls. “Hey Aiden, man this is my good friend Stacy” Matt replied. Stacy looked at him and smiled, but that wasn’t what made me jealous. No, it was the fact that he looked up at her, reached across the table and shook her hand. She had his attention & at this intense moment, I wanted his attention. Petty I know, but I couldn’t help it. I gritted my teeth. 

“Nice to meet you” he replied politely with a smile. Stacy smiled even brighter. “Well, it’s nice to meet you sexy” she replied. Matt laughed. “Easy Stace” he replied. Stacy smiled at him and nudged him playfully. “Where are you hiding all these friends of yours your not the only sexy one you know, share” she pouted silly. 

My mouth hung open and I looked at all 3 of them. Are you kidding me? Is she seriously flirting with 2 at one time. I closed my mouth and straightened up in my seat. I closed my eyes for 3 seconds. I could not believe the ridiculous position I was in. 

I think I lost it there, cause FUCK it. When I opened my eyes. Aiden was looking right at me. No emotion, nothing. He quickly looked the other way. “So what do you want then babe?” Matt asked, not a single hint of patience in his voice. 

“I’ll take whatever you get” I replied. I looked at Aiden and his eyes narrowed at that same second. I sighed. Matt nodded his head and ordered his order twice to the waiter. I looked at him and sighed. 

The waiter left and we all took turns looking at one another. Then a smile came across Matts face and he gathered his hands on the table. Not looking as fierce as Aiden did, but he had a black demeanor to his position. 

“So, you guys didn’t tell me yet why you guys were both fighting” Matt replied with a smile. Stacy glared at me slightly and perched her shoulders in a innocent way. “Why don’t you ask her? She was the jealous one” Stacy replied. 

I snorted out a laugh, and shook my head. “Me, jealous?, Stace hun you must have mistaken your version of the story” I replied. She sighed and she turned to Matt. “She’s jealous because of our little study group in the Madison garden the other day” she replied. She said it as if it was an innocent intention. 

I glared at her. “Study group??? Are you kidding me, during class on his lap who FUCKING does that?” I yelled. My heat was fuming I was losing it fast. Mostly because I would never in my life want to be even remotely considered for jealousy because of some girl with Matt. You can fucking have him!