50

Jaylee's POV

I felt nervous as I walked down the airport hallways with nothing in my hand except for Zayn's. His appearance was suppose to comfort and soothe me, but instead it did the exact opposite. It only made me more anxious and worried.

It made me sad out of all things- knowing he was leading me towards a new life and a new destination that I couldn't even puzzle together. I had no idea where I was going- or where I was going to live- I was just anxious and stressed out of my mind. But I kept telling myself that this was better than being miserable in a gang-related world that I wanted no part of.

But the further I walked away from what I dealt with for the past few months, the more I began to wonder if this was truly what I wanted.

I knew I didn't want to constantly argue and fight with those who once were my best friends, because it was honestly draining in every way possible. But I also wasn't sure of my new life- a life full of new adventures and unknown events. Would I even fit in anymore? I've gone through so much it almost felt suffocating just to think about.

I didn't think I could truly live this life without the guys- whether I liked it or not because I knew they had it in the palm of their hands way better that I did.

How could I face my future knowing everything I know now and knowing everything I've done or possibly gone through. How can I walk amongst innocent humans and possibly believe I'm just like them?

I'm nothing like them anymore. I don't even know who I am or what my purpose is. Louis took that from me- he really.... took everything from me.

Instead of thinking positively towards my future and my freedom, all I want to do is turn back around and surrender under Louis' authority. Why? Because that's all I am use to now. I don't know how to live this life anymore without any of the guys protecting me or taking care of me. Sure I can take care of myself- but I lost motivation to do so.

I lost all that I am- or what was of me. How can I go back to my parents and continue forward when I can't even picture my life without the guys?

This wasn't how I expected to leave. I pictured myself jumping with joy and happily running back home. But all I am doing is loathing my next flight home and wishing Zayn would just take me back already.

Why do I want them more than ever right now when I fought so hard to get away from them in the first place?

"This way." Zayn interrupted my thoughts as he tugged me tightly towards a massive screen that showed numerous locations and times.

I looked around anxiously as I saw multiple people passing by with suitcases in their hands, looking like they had their life all figured out. Meanwhile- I was having a serious breakdown with mine.

This place made me sick to my stomach. Maybe it was because there were so many people and I haven't seen a large crowd in such a long time. Or maybe it was the fact that the last time I was in an airport- the guys were chasing me down and shot all the police officers that were trying to rescue me.

The memories made me feel nauseous as I swallowed hard and tried to erase them from my mind.

"Okay.... I'm going to buy you a plane ticket to your city, then you're going to get off and immediately call your parents, tell them to get all their stuff ready- including yours- and meet them at the train station. Don't even risk going back to your house- I don't think it will be safe. Then you're going to buy whatever ticket you want and you're going to travel as far away from here and never return do you hear me?" Zayn explained as he grabbed my arms and made me face him.