19|Excuses

♧︎Why is being alive so expensive? I'm not even having a good time♧︎

I woke up after having one of the best nights sleep ever. I'm so comfortable until I finally realise something feels off.

This isn't my bed. Or my room. Hell, this isn't even my house.

As I sit up, a massive headache suddenly hits me causing me to process that i'm hungover.

I look up to take in the black theme room i'm in. The bed i'm in is massive and it's so fucking comfortable. I could get used to this...

I look down at myself and i'm no longer wearing my dress from last night but a black t-shirt that practically looks like a dress on me.

Where the fuck am I?

As I begin panicking, a 6 foot muscular man walks into the room with only a towel round his waste hanging dangerously low revealing his v-line.

Zayden.

"Morning beautiful." he grins as he walks over to the chest of drawers in the corner of the room and pulls out a t-shirt.

What the fuck happened last night? The last thing I remember was Zayden ripping that guy off me in the club.

"Um, d-did we.." I begin until he cuts me off.

"No. Believe me, I would have loved to, but you were drunk and I knew I couldn't take you home to your brothers so I brought you here. My place." he explains.

"Fuck. My brothers." I exclaim causing a panicked look to appear on both mine and Zayden's face.

I quickly get out of the bed only to notice that the t-shirt i'm wearing had risen up, all the way to my belly button piercing revealing my calvin klein thong.

After gawking at me like a love struck puppy, Zayden finally cut himself out of it and turned around causing us both to let out a small giggle.

I pulled the shirt down and immediately looked at my phone I found piled on top of my dress beside the bed.

36 missed calls.

84 messages.

Well shit, i'm popular. Either that or I snuck out the house at 11pm and never came home all night.

I'm so dead.

"Zayden I need to go, my brothers have no clue where the fuck I am." I blurt out evidently panicked as I wave my arms around in the air.

"Yeah right, want some joggers?" he questions still only in nothing but a towel causing his toned abs to meet my gaze.

I stare at the for I don't even know how long causing Zayden to let out a slight chuckle.