Chapter 5: Jagi

What... S-South Korea?! How the hell did I get to the other side of the world?!

The man noticed how confused and worried you looked.

"Uhm miss?" He asked, "are you okay?"

Were you okay? No, you definitely were NOT okay. How could you be in South Korea?! How could you be on the other side of the world in a split second?! Unless you fell unconscious on a plane from your hometown after being kidnapped... that sounded like the most logical explication.

"I think I was kidnapped." You finally said. with a straight face. That seemed to take the man aback and he let out a nervous chuckle before adjusting in his seat once again.

"I'm sorry? Did I hear that right? 'Kidnapped'?" He repeated with a confused tone and expression.

"Yes I-" You paused and swallowed before continuing. "Look uhm... do you know any police stations around here? Maybe a phone?" OH YEAH! A phone! He must have one... maybe you could borrow it to call your mo- no... she wouldn't answer. She's busy and besides, she doesn't answer unknown numbers, especially from other countries.

"Oh, I have one of those!" He said as he flashed a smile taking out his phone to give you, but you placed a hand in front of him waved it off.

"No that's fine... I just need to know where the closest police station is if you don't mind giving me directions?" You said it like a question.

"Darling, why use directions when you got transportation right here!" He opened his arms showing himself off and his bike... He really acts like Zen.

"Ah, and you'll take me to the police?" You asked, unsure if you should take his offer but what do you have to lose? If anything, you can simply jump off his bike- but then you'd probably die. Although it did seem like the safest option if he decided to try anything.

"Of course. You have my word."

It seemed as though he read your mind. He was a stranger after all, why else would he be fully trusted?

He handed you his helmet and gestured for you to hop on the back of his bike. Hesitant, you got in the back and awkwardly put your arms around his torso. He was built, and so your arms didn't really overlap each other, instead they rested right where he had abs to which you blushed at the thought of when you felt them between your hands and his shirt.

"Alright, jagi, to the police station!" He revved up his bike and you two were off to the closest police station.